1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks and I agree, he's gotta be wearing the goggles. I'm on the WL for this; hope it converts cause it's the Falcon I've been waiting for...Avengers colors.

Thank you so much for the video...going to have to try this out later and I'll get back to you once I do. Thank you for posting that!

Just got Falcon. Don't have time to really futz with him much right now, but I got him out of the box and threw him up on the shelf with the rest of the "New Avengers" from AOU. Here is a quick cell phone pick...

falconNewAvengers.jpg
Opps, War Machine needs a bit of dusting, got to get another can of air :)

Very welcome. :)

Without your question I would never have been able to go "Bawk Bawk Bawk".....so win-win.

Last edited:
I jumped on the WL for this on January 17th and received a conversion email this evening! :yess:

Re: Hot Toys Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Got a ship notice from Alter Ego! He's been on PO from waaaay back - I'll finally have my favorite Marvel trio (Cap, Bucky, Falcon) on the shelf. He looks amazing in the pics - love the way the wings can arch up!:love

Glad to have Team Cap complete after receiving Bucky and Sam this week. I really love the upgraded wings on this version of Falcon.

09d9f70fd5188f7423eaf9115ba49e28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to have Team Cap complete after receiving Bucky and Sam this week. I really love the upgraded wings on this version of Falcon.

That looks ace! Are you using a besta? How much clearance is there above falcon?

That looks ace! Are you using a besta? How much clearance is there above falcon?

Really nice display Lexikon!:clap:clap:clap

LOL too bad it's *enabling* makes me want to run off and order SW RIGHT NOW. Trying to pace things tho $$$

Can't wait for my first Falcon, tho I may order the original at some point.

My replacement Falcon will be here next week and SS kindly let me keep the CE Ant Man that was incorrectly delivered FOC!!

Back