1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since these are shipping this week, how long do you think until some wait lists start converting?

Since these are shipping this week, how long do you think until some wait lists start converting?

Hard to tell...

broken-crystal-ball-4-ways-to-future-proof-your-career.jpg

Falcon will be with me on a Thursday!!
Quick question...do sideshow now ship directly from HK?? My item has not come from America like my last figures, it's shipped from HK and is currently in Dubai ( lucky thing !)

Just jumped on the waitlist for this guy. All the pics of him just look too good and my display just looked so empty without Sam. You guys think there's a good chance of getting a conversion jumping on this late?

I've been on WL at SSC for about a month nothing yet. I have one secured at bbts I'm sure I'll get a processing email soon from them.

Ahh mkay interesting. Hopefully I get a conversion, then. But if it doesn't happen, does Sideshow let you know that it's not gonna happen?

I've been on a WL for two years after a figure shipped :lol. I knew it was not going to happen but i wanted to see how long before they canceled the order

Ahh mkay interesting. Hopefully I get a conversion, then. But if it doesn't happen, does Sideshow let you know that it's not gonna happen?

It is hit and miss. They should eventually cancel all pending waitlists when the well has run dry, so to speak, but sometimes they don't. I had waitlists for Coulson and one of the Hulks that just sat there for over a year. I had an Ant Man that got cancelled in a more timely fashion, so maybe they are better about it now. In general if you haven't gotten a conversion 1-2 months after they start shipping, its probably not going to happen. They ship out to preorders, and there should be a fair amount of conversions around that time as people cancel as money comes due or credit cards are declined. They will be holding a supply of figures back for replacements as some will be damaged. After the return window has gone by (30 days), if they still have extra figures then those will go to another round of waitlists.

Aww damn, well thanks for the info you two. I didn't think I'd want it but I was one of those dudes that was all like...I'm sure I can wait until Infinity War. But this version is just too good to pass up. Never thought I'd actually get most of the Civil War line either. I just know for a fact I'm not getting Ant-Man.

Falcon WL converted

Grats!

First batch shipped last week, I've seen some US collectors on FB posting but I'm anxious to hear what everyone here is going to say about the terrible backpack. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. The rest of the figure is fantastic, even the wings, but what a horrendous design choice made for the pack.

Grats!

First batch shipped last week, I've seen some US collectors on FB posting but I'm anxious to hear what everyone here is going to say about the terrible backpack. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. The rest of the figure is fantastic, even the wings, but what a horrendous design choice made for the pack.

When you say "horrendous design choice" are you talking about how it looks (designed) according to the film, or are you talking about how it functions (designed) as an accessory for a 1/6 figure?

^that didn't clear much up. As far as I understand you're saying the pack is held on by hooks as opposed to a screw? Doesn't seem like it'd be an issue, but mine comes tomorrow so guess we'll see.

It's not as simple as pegs vs hooks. It's difficult to describe but YES you will see. Like I, and others have said, it's not a deal breaker but a step backwards in many ways.

Grats!

Have you posted pictures of what you're seeing/describing?

He means the whole thing, it just isn't very neat looking. It doesn't ruin the figure or anything it's just that it doesn't look quite as good as it could. Still, the wings have decent articulation and that's part of the pay off.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

He means the whole thing, it just isn't very neat looking. It doesn't ruin the figure or anything it's just that it doesn't look quite as good as it could. Still, the wings have decent articulation and that's part of the pay off.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thank you StarscreamSoundwave! It's difficult to (pun intended?) articulate my issues with the engineering of the winged backpack. I know that I've stated numerous times that it doesn't ruin the figure, just should have, could have done better.

Back