1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone had problems with the goggles in the WS version...there was a warning about prolonged placement on the figure?

What's up w. that:( - HT has to know folks are probably going to want the goggles on. It's not like Rey where she only had the goggles on briefly in the film (there's warnings about the goggles/head wrap possibly causing discoloration if left on a long time *meh*). Maybe use a sealer on the inside of the goggles?

You're like a month away from getting those. It just got released in HK.

Well, there's something to be said about giving the budget a break:monkey3. Figure (pray) Bucky will drop from SSC this month, and then finally Falcon in March...never know tho...

Hm ... got an email about my final flex payment being charged on the 5th. Completely forgot it was that day because I assumed it would be pushed back .

Few shots.

ht 226.jpg

ht 211.jpg

ht 213.jpg

ht 218.jpg

ht 224.jpg

Looking really good Starscream! The pairing off of OG Ant-Man looks great too.

Now that you have it in hand, and I will definitely say there are improvements over WS version, but don't you think the backpack with the wings attached is kinda janky? I'm glad there's the extra articulation in the wings for sure and also happy they included the swappable missiles but it just looks like the engineering wasn't executed as well as I had hoped.

Yeah, I'm displaying him head on right now but when all the figures are finished for CW, I plan to display Team Cap vs Team IM and CW Falcon's backpack from any side angle (with wings attached) just doesn't look that great. All just my opinion of course, definitely a solid release and improvements from the WS version.

Enjoy!

Looking really good Starscream! The pairing off of OG Ant-Man looks great too.

Now that you have it in hand, and I will definitely say there are improvements over WS version, but don't you think the backpack with the wings attached is kinda janky? I'm glad there's the extra articulation in the wings for sure and also happy they included the swappable missiles but it just looks like the engineering wasn't executed as well as I had hoped.

Yeah, I'm displaying him head on right now but when all the figures are finished for CW, I plan to display Team Cap vs Team IM and CW Falcon's backpack from any side angle (with wings attached) just doesn't look that great. All just my opinion of course, definitely a solid release and improvements from the WS version.

Enjoy!

Thanks mate! I suddenly remembered that scene they shared in Ant-Man so thought I'd bring him in for a couple of photos.

Yeah I do get what you mean. It's certainly not particularly slick, though as you say we do get the benefit of the additional articulation.

Thanks mate! I suddenly remembered that scene they shared in Ant-Man so thought I'd bring him in for a couple of photos.

Yeah I do get what you mean. It's certainly not particularly slick, though as you say we do get the benefit of the additional articulation.

Exactly! I'm glad you're able to see what I was trying to communicate about the figure. Like I said, regardless, it's a solid release and yup, at this point since all of team Cap is pretty much been released, it honestly makes a bunch of sense posing him with OG Ant-Man.

I might remove the wings, switch to the flush backpack and pose him on the ground holding his goggles like the scene after "Tic-Tac" kicked his ass!

Really nice pics Starscream! Like the last one with Antman!:clap

Thanks a lot! :duff

Exactly! I'm glad you're able to see what I was trying to communicate about the figure. Like I said, regardless, it's a solid release and yup, at this point since all of team Cap is pretty much been released, it honestly makes a bunch of sense posing him with OG Ant-Man.

I might remove the wings, switch to the flush backpack and pose him on the ground holding his goggles like the scene after "Tic-Tac" kicked his ass!

Haha, that would be a wicked display!

Most people wouldn't display him from the rear anyway; sounds like the BvS Batman...looks great from the front but don't ever display him from the rear with his cape up!

Most people wouldn't display him from the rear anyway; sounds like the BvS Batman...looks great from the front but don't ever display him from the rear with his cape up!

Haha, it's the same kind of thing really. An excellent figure regardless.

Something like this can be done easily and I think evokes great memories of his performance in Ant-Man:

Yeah that's a great pose, definitely a good one to use if space is an issue.

I just got a shipping notification on the 17th!!!! Woo hoo!!!! He is shipping three days after Black Panther.

nice! I'm still on the fence on this one. Not a big Falcon fan. :/

Thanks! I greatly enjoyed his performance in Civil War which made me consider him back when the movie was coming out. The figure is excellent too, the wings are something new for me and they're really quite fun to play around with.

Back