1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bird.jpg

Probably because of the reward points. And the flat rate shipping with the Marvel Civil War line which is close to the Super Saver BBTS rate (at least for me), so probably moreso because of the reward points. I've been ordering from Alter Ego sometimes because the shipping + rewards is less than the shipping + rewards from Sideshow, but whenever it has the $10 flat rate, I go with Sideshow.

Yeah, its mostly due to rewards points and SS's policies for replacing bad parts; does BBTS offer anything similar for making good on bad QA?

Yeah, its mostly due to rewards points and SS's policies for replacing bad parts; does BBTS offer anything similar for making good on bad QA?

Just from reading boards BBTS response seems to be mixed; hafta read their policy online. Same could be said about SSC tho. My experience w. SSC so far has been very good, but haven't had a damaged piece, just shipping hold-ups and questions. Haven't been collecting that long....Prefer SSC re the reward points and for more pricey pieces. With HT if I can't get a fig one place, I'll get it another. Alter Ego has a good rep, far as I know - my Falcon is on PO w. them.

Meh, had this in my cart at BBTS and had my finger on the place order button but chickened out. Went with the SS waitlist instead. If it converts thats great. If not, oh well i'll just wait until his next figure (hopefully Infinity War). I'm impressed with my patience lately and not allowing myself to get in over my head!

Meh, had this in my cart at BBTS and had my finger on the place order button but chickened out. Went with the SS waitlist instead. If it converts thats great. If not, oh well i'll just wait until his next figure (hopefully Infinity War). I'm impressed with my patience lately and not allowing myself to get in over my head!
I feel the exact same way. I doubt he will have a radical redesign in infinity war, or a major part in the film. If my waitlist converts, that's great. If not there will probably be another. I got on the waitlist for black panther for the same reason.

For those of you who already have him or have him on the way, could you measure the min. wing span? I really need to get him to fit my Detolf and would love to display him with the wings facing up but I dunno if that would work out. I mean, it's Falcon. He should be displayed with the wings ... :panic:

I feel the exact same way. I doubt he will have a radical redesign in infinity war, or a major part in the film. If my waitlist converts, that's great. If not there will probably be another. I got on the waitlist for black panther for the same reason.

What do you think the odds are that we get a conversion on the waitlist?

Back