1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great but I'm hoping by the next Falcon figure they give him a new headsculpt... this one could use more Mackie in it ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, yeah....guess there's room for tweaking re the CW sculpts - Bucky, Ant Man, etc. Plus (I guess) they need to do a stellar Boseman portrait at some point. But I figure (for me) it's a good looking set of portraits/figs, and nothing I wouldn't be real happy to have on the shelf. Still not sure they could even ever do a better Cap!

Besides, I can't see Falcon (for me) being displayed without his goggles (and wings). SO epic:love Time to make some background wallpaper for the shelves...

Re:
He came out great. I still might have to push him back one month but there's no way I'll cancel him. So happy I'm getting him. I haven't gotten a new figure since Civil War Cap in October. I'm hungry for a new one. I'm tired of posing my old ones a billion different ways. Time for new blood!

Well, Falcon sold out at SSC and w. pics up bet he sells out everywhere except E-bay etc. Which is probably where I will end up after waiting too long re SW.

HT_falcon_opt.jpg

I'm probably WAY behind the power curve on this one but jumped on the waitlist tonight...it came out awesome!

Damn that turns out pretty awesome. If i didn't get the v1...I would be all over this one.

Damn that turns out pretty awesome. If i didn't get the v1...I would be all over this one.

Yeah, I was holding out for Avenger colors but dropped the ball and let it go to waitlist; I'm not sure of my conversion chances with only getting on the list today.

I'm getting this from Hong Kong when I get paid on Friday. I can manage to wait for Bucky & Panther...not this one though :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow this forum only has 39 pages...

The winter soldier one is still up on BBTS

This one might sell out because they adjusted stock accordingly

Noticed w. IS polys WS *seems to be* available around the world more than the Falcon piece. Suspect in time IS Cap will be the same. E.g., I think more of some pieces are made more than others. The thing w. Falcon is (and this is true of IS 1/4 poly too) he's always just gonna cost more, re the wings and adjustable stand?. So maybe HT makes less of him.

WS POs had been sold out at BBTS. Don't know if POs were dropped and opened stock up, or BBTS just sourced more. Originally Alter Ego only had 2 Falcons for PO (I PO'd one). Now there's 4 available, last I checked.

*Sigh - whine* it's harder for me to keep the excitement up re Bucky and Falcon - I mean I AM excited, but got all hyped last fall 'coz was sure they'd be in hand, and then a delay, and another delay, and at this point think I'll only be REALLY excited when I have those boxes in hand. Right now it still feels like "virtual Bucky and Falcon".

Can't wait to get this guy. The old WS Falcon is easily the most impressive figure on my shelf, and now, with those more moveable wings, he'll look even better. I usually try not to double-dip, but this one is totally worth it!

Back