1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is that? Poor design? Higher production numbers?

It was just the same suit as the Iron Man 3 War Machine Mark II and Iron Patriot, just repainted ... never mind the fact that it wasn’t a very good War Machine design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that War Machine Mark IV was my first IW pre-order. It just looks amazing, and as someone else pointed out, collecting all/most War Machine suits, is more realistic/doable, than Iron Man. Probably gonna get the Mark V from Avengers 5 as well...

Nice still of WM4 from ILM

here's the article about the VFX of the Wakanda battle if anyone is interested
https://www.artofvfx.com/avengers-infinity-war-russell-earl-vfx-supervisor-industrial-light-magic/

7uTUOQg.jpg

Great post. Was trying to find a good still of him in action. And now we have proof the fig is missing the two missile openings by his arc reactor. Hope they add that in. Adds even more firepower to the arsenal.... They still have a lot of time so..

They've got PLENTY of time. By the time this bad boy is released we'd probably already know what Mk. VI looks like already! :lol

They've got PLENTY of time. By the time this bad boy is released we'd probably already know what Mk. VI looks like already! :lol

Thats the scary thing lol. We'll have already seen the mk5 in action in May before this guy is out :rotfl. Hoping it doesnt change my mind. ....(it probably will)

I hope you’re right. Honestly, I’ve never been that much of a stickler for screen accuracy except for the IM/WM armors, especially the WM armors. The Diecast Mk. I was probably the best remake so far.

Many were concerned with the accuracy with WM Mark 3 as well because the proto was noticeably inaccurate. But the final product turned out perfect. I'm not concerned, they know how much people love WM. I just wish they would finally make a full Cheadle sculpt. The in-helmet thing is getting old. That is one thing that will definitely be inaccurate on the final product... In IW he either had the helmet on, or he didn't... Very similar to how they handled the helmet with Whiplash Mk 2. It didn't work like that in the movie. Lazy. :ohbfrank:

Last edited:
Great post. Was trying to find a good still of him in action. And now we have proof the fig is missing the two missile openings by his arc reactor. Hope they add that in. Adds even more firepower to the arsenal.... They still have a lot of time so..

Naaaaaaaaaah. Instead, both will be released for the WM Mk4 accessory pack. ;)

I’m curious now to see the infinity war part 2 suit. Looks massive among all the others. Hopefully it’s not over done.

After thinking for a couple of months... just pulled the trigger and pre-ordered this .....I just hoped that HT changed the head..to a full head of the actor..

I wish the MCU just for once would have warmachine come on screen to AC/DC warmachine that be bada$$

This one is looking so sweet. I want this one too... Another leaked image that looks the same as the last image. So looks like we might be getting a Mark 5. Big, bulky War Machine.

Back