1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno I like it, have to see what it looks like in action anyway. Maybe the visual effects team will slim it down a little

This one is looking so sweet. I want this one too... Another leaked image that looks the same as the last image. So looks like we might be getting a Mark 5. Big, bulky War Machine.

At some point you have to laugh and say when is enough bulk enough? Suit looks impractical at this point,too bulky to be decently maneuverable. I get it hes War Machine but why not just build some hybrid space tank with an escape pod to drive or something lol that way when Thanos blasts you in the chest you wont fall to the earth and become useless.

Mk5 would be the heaviest armor yet...or at least close. Would rival the hulkbuster lol

This one is looking so sweet. I want this one too... Another leaked image that looks the same as the last image. So looks like we might be getting a Mark 5. Big, bulky War Machine.

There IS such a thing as too much.

You're criticizing it now but come pre-order time, you'll be all putting that money down for one.

Mk5 would be the heaviest armor yet...or at least close. Would rival the hulkbuster lol

In all honesty, wouldn't the Hulkbuster armor be stronger? Why not outfit that with some guns. His legs are all bulked up in this for almost no reason, there's no weapons hiding in there.

You're criticizing it now but come pre-order time, you'll be all putting that money down for one.
Yeah I wouldn't count on it. Especially if the prices for these figures keep rising like they've been. I'll stick with the Mk 4 instead of spending more money on Transformer War Machine. That's just my opinion though and I hope that anyone who wants a figure of this suit gets it.

Looks great. Will probably be over $500.

Plus a 25% tariff

Toys aren't included... yet. What's more pressing is that certain states are starting to collect taxes for out-of-state purchases. Just received an email from BBTS.

Last edited:
Back