1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Hot Toys makes the Mark 4, how soon does it typically go on preorder when it’s seen at SDCC?

If Hot Toys makes the Mark 4, how soon does it typically go on preorder when it’s seen at SDCC?

Anywhere from tonight till never. Sometimes it’s years(Drax, Batman returns for example) sometimes it’s right away.

Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - War Machine (?)

Yes please. Or link it? Can't seem to find it

WOOOOO!!! What a beast! Gives 1.0 a run for its money in terms of bulk! Didn't realize the helmet is the same as 3.0 though (minus the digital camo).

Well in terms of raw firepower this mark has all the others beat. The destruction/explosion that carpet bomb he trailed and dropped on the first wave of outriders was massive. And his twin missle pack on his back also created a massive explosion on that small barrier opening they were pouring through later in the fight. Those coupled with the rest of his usual artillery makes this guy the most destructive/explosive war machine to date.

Out of all the reveals today, this one is top priority to me.

Also, sorry about making another thread for this... got a little too excited and forgot about the other one. delete/merge if you will.

Same here. This looks epic! Day 1 po for sure!

I buy all War Machines, they just come out to good not to(including AoU WM). This one is an instant PO.

37371452_10155629119227344_1308281209121406976_n.jpg

^ sweet pic. Looks very good.
I'm curious to see how the back of the figure looks

This looks incredible!

I just would never be able to buy it because a little Don Cheadle is inside who looks so out of place to be in such a suit, and also I hate the character from the films because he just steals Tony's suit and tries to be as good as him. :rotfl

Great design. Def. a hefty looking figure. If Diecast I will likely pick this up. I do not already own a war-machine, and this looks like a great one for the collection.

A clearer picture with the camo details.

IMG_8960.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back