1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be a day one preorder for me. I have so much regret not getting the MK3. This will do just fine next to my Mk1!

Also I saved up enough rewards points to make the likely near/over $400 price less devastating lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - War Machine (?)

Really love the digital camo. Looks more navy then I would prefer being a marine, but whatever. It’s cool. Lol

In same boat wuffles. Missed Mk 3 so this will be my last figure from IW I of course will also get the nano pack for IM too.

Could be the flash lighting. It looks dark grey in some pictures.

Could be the flash lighting. It looks dark grey in some pictures.

You are probably right. You can hardly see ilthe camo in most the pics. I was just throwing shade at squids..it’s a requirement for marines.

Loving this figure! I hope the release date is in the right timing for me money wise, as I don’t want to many overlaping PO’s. But if I gotta make a cut I will for this fig, I will!

This figure looks amazing. My wallet is crying from seeing all these figure announcements. [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I found this on FB. Great detailing of the camo.
314d48776f007f3cbb451957f09c0794.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wait ... wait. What's with this blue color ? Seriously ? Or it's photoshopped ;p ? I thought it will be dark gray and bright gray colour.

Wait ... wait. What's with this blue color ? Seriously ? Or it's photoshopped ;p ? I thought it will be dark gray and bright gray colour.

It's a lot more pronounced there because of the flash from the camera. If you look at the normal pictures it's more subdued.

Back