1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are more or less the same pecs missiles from the mk3, but alas none of the reviews mentioned or showed them so. Would have been easy to recycle from the mk3 but oh well.

Why does everything need to be a contest?

Anyways, it looks cool but obviously the lack of weathering actually brings it down a notch for me.

Yeah, I agree...the scuffs on the feet from the prototype would have been cool to have. Oh well, still a dope figure though!

It is a shame they didn't go with some weathering but it's only a very minor point for me...and I just don't have the minerals (nor a steady enough hand) to start tinkering with the aesthetics of a £400 figure.

66321177_355547055359704_3779696275118213782_n.jpg

Looks so good

^^ damn...

Still, this release makes me wish I had picked up the MK III. While it’s great, the previous suit edges it out in the overall silhouette. Luckily the Punisher War Machine is on preorder, with those lovely MK I shoulders.

It is a shame they didn't go with some weathering but it's only a very minor point for me...and I just don't have the minerals (nor a steady enough hand) to start tinkering with the aesthetics of a £400 figure.

It's kinda reverse that this doesn't have weathering but the nanobot Mark 50 does.

These pictures aren't doing my wallet any favors :gah:

This is one of those armors that not only hits it aesthetically, but also was BA in the movie. Its kill count in Wakanda had to be among the highest.

If I knew for sure that the Endgame Iron Patriot wasn't going to be re-released in WM colors, I'd totally hop on this figure.

Positive. Take off the chestplate and its simply not there

yea i was referring to the gold missiles pictured here. i could’ve sworn they were in a different place when i saw the video, but i stand corrected with this pic! either way, still can’t wait for this guy

5b96437f9de878f70b3591c33bbb16f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea i was referring to the gold missiles pictured here. i could’ve sworn they were in a different place when i saw the video, but i stand corrected with this pic! either way, still can’t wait for this guy

5b96437f9de878f70b3591c33bbb16f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah thought you were talking about the ones that should be on the chest lol

been eyeing this and i admit, the camo was a big factor putting me on the fence. in the past, would've immediately PO'ed if it was the original WM colors. it's just really a bada** suit armed to the teeth. the backpack is the best feature for me here. unlike the EG Iron Patriot that in my mind would require a hangar to store and attach all the back weapons, this is a suit you can wear in any situation and you'd have everything in your backpack to bring out if needed or put away otherwise.

and i've accepted that the camo is part of its theme, just like a soldier who's got everything he needs for any mission. i will be getting this as after getting my Q4 pre-orders. it might just become a hard-to-find grail down the road just like the Mk 47 that got snarky comments with its paint job and then it would be too late to regret not getting it earlier.

been eyeing this and i admit, the camo was a big factor putting me on the fence. in the past, would've immediately PO'ed if it was the original WM colors. it's just really a bada** suit armed to the teeth. the backpack is the best feature for me here.

and i've accepted that the camo is part of its theme, just like a soldier who's got everything he needs for any mission.

Camo has got to be one of the better parts of this design. Makes it stand out from the other marks. I absolutely love it! :clap

Back