1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty disappointed that the extra LEDs aren't there. If they did it for Mark 50, they should be able to do it for WM Mark IV. Might have to pass on him. It sucks, really wanted him to be accurate.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yeah same here, although I'm glad we at least did get the 5 in the torso. For a while I wasn't sure if we'd even get those, as the description only ever mentioned the main arc reactor.

The figure does look freakin amazing either way though.

Man I’m glade I always make sure I have the money for at least one third of my figures in the bank at all times. I can’t wait to get this. I can see were people who planned for the original January release would be I letter upset about a 400 figure hitting 6 months early. This figure looks great.

War Machine Mk IV surprise released and I'm so excited for this preorder that it isn't even funny as the Mk III is still by far my favorite HT diecast product.

15-156.png

Trying to decide if I should convert this to single payment plan. Haven’t even made a single flex payment yet. Just worried about the. Paying off scarlet spider and Stan Lee if they ship soon. Probably 2 months before it’s here in the states anyways

Trying to decide if I should convert this to single payment plan. Haven’t even made a single flex payment yet. Just worried about the. Paying off scarlet spider and Stan Lee if they ship soon. Probably 2 months before it’s here in the states anyways

You can always convert it when it actually drops and just pay off what you have left; that's what I'm doing.

-------------------------

DaveJames, the lighting on that picture is butt cheeks so maybe wait for a better one before deciding on how the gray looks?

Dear god its glorious

Indeed. It feels like it's going to be one of those pinnacle pieces. It's unfortunate that the character is so underplayed in the films because a a product from owning the Mk III this will be something that SHOULD command more second hand value than any of the Stark suits minus the Hulkbuster but we'll see.

Est. Arrival: Jan 2020 - Mar 2020...

Hot Toys, why you gotta do us dirty like that?!

Back