1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my first WM, which I have a feeling will make me want to collect even more afterwards... :D

I'm a new collector but I have the diecast War Machines I-III and diecast Iron Men XLIII-XLVII and thw War Machine Mk III is bar none the best of them all in terms of build, aesthetic, and engineering. With this using it as a base and approving upon it I am ecstatic and we're all in for an absolute treat.

True, but I prefer to display my War Machines sporting the full helmet......that way I can pretend it's still Terrence Howard inside. :banana

giphy.gif

Couldn't have put it better myself. Cheadle is rhodey

Yeah I was just messing around, but in all honesty neither one of them quite fit the role for me based on my expectations from the comics. And I like both actors. Howard seemed too baby-faced in Iron Man, while Cheadle just wasn't right stature-wise, which was also my complaint about Frank Grillo being cast as Crossbones. That said I realize that acting talent usually is the deciding factor, and it's not like I have someone else in mind who would have been better.

I've only started getting into HT collection this year. With the Mark 50 accessory set and now this...Is it common for HT to surprise release products several months earlier that anticipated? Or is this this a case of HT wanting to get Infinity War products out the door faster to clear the way for End Game products?

Yeah the last year they've been releasing a lot of stuff early, although I don't limited to just IW and Marvel. Of course it's probably still going to be a while until Sideshow gets this and starts shipping.

WTF ? I just paid the first flex payment xD. Thanks for the informations i have to change for full payment now.

What a day. First when I woke up I see Mark 85 Battle Damage Version, later Hulk from EndGame and than Iron Patriot from EndGame and right now this :cuckoo:

WTF ? I just paid the first flex payment xD. Thanks for the informations i have to change for full payment now.

What a day. First when I woke up I see Mark 85 Battle Damage Version, later Hulk from EndGame and than Iron Patriot from EndGame and right now this :cuckoo:

Seriously wtf lol... my emotions are all over the place right now. With all my current pre-orders and even more reveals just around the corner... I just.. ugh :slap

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it "

I'm waiting for the first YouTube reviews and "Final Product Photos" and still wondering if the back-mounted missile launchers will come with removable covers or not ?

Oh man... the majesty of BD mark 85 almost made me miss this. Sad there are no HD pics of his back with the pods activated and open.

Final Product Photos landed on HT FB page but I dont like them to be honest. But right now I know that missle pod came with covers.

Back