Hot Toys - MMS 96- Goemon 1/6th scale Goemon Ishikawa spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wookster, not sure is yours like mine. Goemon has two triangular thingies on his vest (in circles). On mine, the right one is much bigger than the left one.

I think mine seem pretty even, here are a few quick pics-
goe1.jpg

goe2.jpg

goebackdetail.jpg

goedet1.jpg

goedet2.jpg

lookatsword.jpg

Thanks for Sharing:)

It did turn out great,i always liked those type of figures,remember those old Hot Toys Warlords?
Also looking forward to see the final products of the Enterbay Storm Warriors.

I am happy that Hot Toys is pulling a DiD and going with metal weapons vs. plastic. Adds to the realism and quality of the figure.

saw this movie on the flight back from japan - pretty cool! now i really want the goemon and saizo figs. anyone know any good places that still have these for a good price?

I order Goemon and Chacha but not Saizo. He's cool in the movie huh?

yeah dude, really cool! i don't want to give any of the story away, but his part actually seems more important than goemon's at certain points in the movie. and he just looks wicked all the way through. historically also, much of the legend that is supposed to be goemon seems to have been transferred over to the saizo character. chacha's part was much smaller than i thought it would be but hers is an amazing looking figure nonetheless and definitely worth getting. the other figure i think they should make if they continue the line is hattori hanzo. also looked great in the film.

i can't wait to get the blu-ray in october. some of the cgi scenes will look so much better on an HDTV than on a damn airplane screen.

I think i will also buy this in Blu-ray in October. I'm realling diggin these. I hate when i branch off to other lines.. i try to buy Alien and Predator

For those of you who have this, is the neck adapter the same as on the other Hot Toys figures? like, can you put a bruce wayne head on him and it works? I'm thinking of picking up one of the bodies to use in a custom I'm making...

yeah dude, really cool! i don't want to give any of the story away, but his part actually seems more important than goemon's at certain points in the movie. and he just looks wicked all the way through. historically also, much of the legend that is supposed to be goemon seems to have been transferred over to the saizo character. chacha's part was much smaller than i thought it would be but hers is an amazing looking figure nonetheless and definitely worth getting. the other figure i think they should make if they continue the line is hattori hanzo. also looked great in the film.

i can't wait to get the blu-ray in october. some of the cgi scenes will look so much better on an HDTV than on a damn airplane screen.

Damn! I need to see movie now. :banghead Thanks!

For those of you who have this, is the neck adapter the same as on the other Hot Toys figures? like, can you put a bruce wayne head on him and it works? I'm thinking of picking up one of the bodies to use in a custom I'm making...

This figure has the neck like the James Dean figure. It has the sculpted neck torso. Other HT heads will fit the body, but only those for the long neck adapter post (the Bruce Wayne heads will fit).

Just got this guy last night and even though I have no idea who he is, it's a very cool figure. I was also surprised the sword is metal, but he can actually hold it up! Unlike the metal swords that come with Ignite figures.

And the boots! They are supposed to look like leather, but are a very thin rubber that is completely posable. No more loss of ankle articulation due to stiff footwear! Ironically I got the PotA figures too and they all have the old stiff boots. But Goemon's boots would be great for any future Supermen HT might do. Or any other character that needs ankle articulation.

Just got this guy last night and even though I have no idea who he is, it's a very cool figure. I was also surprised the sword is metal, but he can actually hold it up! Unlike the metal swords that come with Ignite figures.

And the boots! They are supposed to look like leather, but are a very thin rubber that is completely posable. No more loss of ankle articulation due to stiff footwear! Ironically I got the PotA figures too and they all have the old stiff boots. But Goemon's boots would be great for any future Supermen HT might do. Or any other character that needs ankle articulation.
Awe.... lucky you Darklord.. ? can you post pics of him inside the blister package? Pulease :)

Like some others here, I have no idea who this dude is or what his movie is about.
But he's one must have 1/6th IMHO.
(as always my pics are weak!:()

3899075937_3618cb1a76.jpg
3899857366_0b92e2084c_b.jpg

3899076315_3052ce3b43.jpg
3899857818_94cfbbef7c_b.jpg

looks incredible, and one of hot toys' best likenesses too. i get mine once saizo is released, which is currently end of september.

Just putting the finishing touches to this review, very cool figure, here are a few shots-

boxandfigure.jpg

facedetailsx3.jpg

holdbox1.jpg

pose12-3.jpg

pose5-8.jpg

seatpose2.jpg

swordscabbarddetail.jpg

Back