Hot Toys - MMS 96- Goemon 1/6th scale Goemon Ishikawa spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have side-by-side pix but I once uses narrow shoulders body and took these pix. Hope it helps.

DSCF0315-1.jpg

DSCF0321-1.jpg

And this one with original body.....
IMG_1656.jpg

Can someone that has this figure please post side-by-side comparison pics of it next to the Hot Toys TTM08 TrueType Narrow Shoulders figure that was released around Christmas

The body form isn't any different. It's just the sculpted neck vs separate.

If you need the comparisons to know if the bodies are similar, then dominishin has answered your question. Goemon has a narrow shoulder body, except with the sculpted neck torso. That's the only difference (other than the feet, of course).

I bought this on ebay back in May, haven't received it yet...sigh...seller said it was lost in transit and that he/she resent it, but I'm not expecting to ever receive this...____ ebay, seriously...sorry for rant.

edit: correction: ____ certain bad oversea sellers on ebay

Sorry to hear that.

Just take note of the trackking number of your item. Check your local post office with the reference number and see whether it's sitting there in the office. Happened to my customers a few times.

Sent the items out from Singapore, reached USPS. USPS delivered it to the intended US address. No ones home. Didn't bother to leave a parcel notice, brought it back to their office, didnt update the status of the parcel on their website. How the crap is the buyer to know the item has arrived!?

Singapore Post would inquire USPS on the parcel's status on my request but USPS wouldn't respond even up to 2 months. Next thing I know, it's back at my doorstep.

Just saying that if your parcel hasn't arrive at the approximate time, wouldnt hurt to go down to your local post branch and inquire yourself. It's possible it's just sitting there.

Hope this is useful.

I bought this on ebay back in May, haven't received it yet...sigh...seller said it was lost in transit and that he/she resent it, but I'm not expecting to ever receive this...____ ebay, seriously...sorry for rant.

edit: correction: ____ certain bad oversea sellers on ebay

Put in a claim asap. Paypal only gives you 45days to submit a claim.

If you need the comparisons to know if the bodies are similar, then dominishin has answered your question. Goemon has a narrow shoulder body, except with the sculpted neck torso. That's the only difference (other than the feet, of course).
I know they are practically the same body, excluding the static neck on Ishikawa.

I need the skin tones compared though, not the body type. I've been searching google high and low for pics I can use and so far nada.

Sorry to hear that.

Just take note of the trackking number of your item. Check your local post office with the reference number and see whether it's sitting there in the office. Happened to my customers a few times.

Sent the items out from Singapore, reached USPS. USPS delivered it to the intended US address. No ones home. Didn't bother to leave a parcel notice, brought it back to their office, didnt update the status of the parcel on their website. How the crap is the buyer to know the item has arrived!?

Singapore Post would inquire USPS on the parcel's status on my request but USPS wouldn't respond even up to 2 months. Next thing I know, it's back at my doorstep.

Just saying that if your parcel hasn't arrive at the approximate time, wouldnt hurt to go down to your local post branch and inquire yourself. It's possible it's just sitting there.

Hope this is useful.

This is very helpful...I will need to do that...but I fear its too late =(

Put in a claim asap. Paypal only gives you 45days to submit a claim.

Too late for that...to be honest I didn't know anything about claims and its been over 45 days, since around the 30 day mark I contacted the seller and he/she said that it would be resent...so I just sat and waited like a chump...now close to 2 months so I'm accepting my fate ... very sad as I hoped to have all 3 of the Goemon figures...

Back