Hot Toys - MMS 96- Goemon 1/6th scale Goemon Ishikawa spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks to badass to pass up. Do you guys think regular Online reatalors will carry this or will I have to resort to eVilbay.

I would guess Sideshow will be importing... you could also go through Joe Mista305 or one of the other board members/dealers who import HT figures.

Very cool and life like figure. HT invent new body again.

If it were a new body then HT would be trumpeting that fact - I'm sure it' the either the TT or the skinny body.

Very cool figure, I might never see the movie, but I'll get this.

i'm tempted to pick this up when he comes out, but i know nothing about the film or character... lol

that's just how good hot toys is.

Man....Kojun is amazing. I love the look of this figure and pending pricepoint I might have to get it. Since this is from Hot Toys' own financed movie I'm wondering if we'll get a break since licensing fees aren't really a factor or at least as much of one.

I am looking forward to both the figure and the movie! I watched all four trailers and it actually looks pretty good! I hope it gets subtitled at the very least...

The next two characters are a lot more interesting to me.....the outfit on that chick is amazing!! Pics from toy-world. Seeing these makes me anticipate for a videogame masterpiece series for Samurai Showdown!!!

433243-21763-0-81408-pc.jpg

433243-21763-1-81409-pc.jpg

Last edited:
I must say, nice figure! I saw the trailer for this film today, cant wait to see it!

The next two characters are a lot more interesting to me.....the outfit on that chick is amazing!! Pics from toy-world. Seeing these makes me anticipate for a videogame masterpiece series for Samurai Showdown!!!

433243-21763-0-81408-pc.jpg

433243-21763-1-81409-pc.jpg

Did HT take parts off the 1st DiD samurai figure and slap it on that 2nd picture posted?

Back