Hot Toys - MMS 96- Goemon 1/6th scale Goemon Ishikawa spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Great looking figure!

20090629_f60af44cfbc0a3b8c234wH2fR5K8eedU.jpg

And the box is so classy! I wonder if they'll continue to use a horizontally oriented box for their future releases.

20090629_c9695e5281406083250diGE5ATMwfMjc.jpg

Strewth, he looks fantastic and the outfit is just a work of art, the details on the back look fantastic!

He looks awesome, but can't spend that much bank on something I know nothing about.

Now if I see the movie, that's another story. Anybody got anymore details on the film itself?

Yeah, this looks like a really great line.

Makes me want certain other Fantasy films made by Hot Toys. :monkey3

Cool,im curious how this figure turned out.

Itz vey nayce!

Packaging- Understated, but classy!
Head sculp- Amazing... Kojun working his magic!
Outfit- Outstanding... well it is HARUE!!!
Paint- Great, JC obviously inspired by Kojuns work.
Articulation- It's on a TT, so it's all good, even the boots are rubber/silicone so the ankles can bend too!

Obviously I'll flesh this out on the full review... but you get the idea.. Itz vey nayce!

EDIT
Forgot to mention, the sword is metal, that wasn't in the spesc so it quite surprised me!

Last edited:
He looks awesome, but can't spend that much bank on something I know nothing about.

Now if I see the movie, that's another story. Anybody got anymore details on the film itself?
yeah, me either.. He looks awesome though and the box type is neat! I want to watch the movie and hope i like it so i can buy the collectible..

Not yet...haven't heard that it's been picked up by a distributor yet either, so it may be a while. The Blu-ray comes out in Japan in October though.

Back