Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Closer look at some of the accessories.

johnconnor14.jpg

That's real tape on the knife handle!

johnconnor15.jpg

Realised as I was taking pics that the radio cord actualy has metal wire inside, so you can bend it to make it sit more naturally,

johnconnor16.jpg

johnconnor17.jpg

johnconnor18.jpg

johnconnor19.jpg

johnconnor20.jpg

Thought I should add that the gun that fires the grappling hook actually pops open, and the pistol can be taken apart. be careful when doing the latter because there's a tiny spring inside.

pix058.jpg

pix076.jpg

There's a spring inside here too!
pix060.jpg

Did you end up taking off the straps also? I'm curious to see how connor would look like without his straps and jacket.

I would try it on mine, just that I'm afraid I won't remember how to put it back again later on :lol

Don't completely unzip his jacket. Be aware that re-zip up the jacket would not be easy. :monkey3

Thought I should add that the gun that fires the grappling hook actually pops open, and the pistol can be taken apart. be careful when doing the latter because there's a tiny spring inside.

pix058.jpg

Ah thanks for posting that mate, I thought the barrel was loose but didn't want to force it in case it wasn't meant to open.

I did try to remove the harness, but soon decided against it as remembering how some of the parts attach would be a pain. And as polonium says, the jackets not really designed to be completely unzipped.

I think taking straps and jacket shouldn't be a problem. the problem is putting it back on :lol

I think the jacket can come off of the fig, as there are already selling those loose on ebay.

Well you can't necessarily go by eBay regarding dressing and redressing figures, it only matters to them getting clothes off to part out, it's not their issue whether it can go back on another figure properly.

Well you can't necessarily go by eBay regarding dressing and redressing figures, it only matters to them getting clothes off to part out, it's not their issue whether it can go back on another figure properly.

That's what I said, mate :D

I just tried to look the bottom joints of the zipper on, mine, but couldn't find it. So I suggest no one takes off theirs, if they are planning to put em back on.

Just got mine in today here in Phoenix, AZ. Definitely one of the more impressive Hot Toys figures I own. Just in terms of the level of detail and how it looks like a miniature person. Not sure if I'm buying more to compliment the line. I need to see the movie again to see which was the more iconic terminator to display with him.

My wife just called me and said i owe her 30 bucks :lol cause thats how much Fedex wanted when he got dropped off, damn these taxes and border fee's are murder!!!

I really gotta consider using toys2 for my next Hot Toys purchase!!

got mine yesterday an i must say this is a awsome figure its like having a mini bale in your house definatly worth the wait

Back