Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now i regret selling off my Reese fig. :banghead

don't mean to rub it in but...

WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT??!!! :slap

it's one of those unique classics that you don't and will never find anywhere else. you get loads of arnies and endos from all sorts of companies, but never ever a Kyle Reese...

but if it makes you feel better, there's always eBay... it's completely justified :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Yes, that's the shirt I mentioned.

Man, some of this guy is easy to assemble but his gun holster is a pain in the ass, I was so happy when HT started sending these things out pre-assembled.

He's NOT pre assembled???

He is but for the tactical gear, and most of that is just load it in, but there's some snug elastics you have to fight a bit with to get his explosives on his leg, the rest is loading ammo clips into pouches, but he has a leg harness for his pistol but you have add the plastic gun holster into the cloth part that wraps his leg and that's a pain.

This isn't like Aliens marines assembly, but still, it'd be much easier for them to have done some of this at the factory than us at home.

He is but for the tactical gear, and most of that is just load it in, but there's some snug elastics you have to fight a bit with to get his explosives on his leg, the rest is loading ammo clips into pouches, but he has a leg harness for his pistol but you have add the plastic gun holster into the cloth part that wraps his leg and that's a pain.

This isn't like Aliens marines assembly, but still, it'd be much easier for them to have done some of this at the factory than us at home.

You know I just thought of something, and maybe others here have as well but, maybe ONE of the reasons HT might be charging more is because they're assembleing their figures now. We were reaping the savings before because WE were assebling them.

So, i will address this late but..what was Hot Toys reason for giving us the wrong gun with this figure?..its the exact same one that came with my Airmen figure and that one came with two different extentions...kind of sucks to pick this up knowing i have the exact same rifle on another HT figure.

Yeah I noticed that, what is the real gun supposed to be?

Mine just arrived. I opened for a quick inspection and I am happy to state no problems. The nose is fine :banana

It suxs having to put these in storage for a few months. I received so many over the past month that I haven't even removed from the box. I need my house built and my room available now :banghead

It finally says in stock at alter egos! hopefully i'll get charged and it will ship soon!

Got my Connor, very displeased. First Hot Toys figure thats going back.

All the velcro is unglued on one side, the strap on the rifle isn't long enough to go over his shoulder, and the magazine pouches for the front don't even have a snap or velcro or anything, they just loop under itself and can't support the weight of the magazine being in it.

Really unhappy, the sculpt is killer, the accessories are crap.

Back