Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myconnor
DSC06871.JPG

Sorry to hear that dude. I hope HT can help you fix that.
Thanks. I told my vendor and he will replace it for the new one. I'm just pissed I've to wait longer. :banghead
It's weird that many JC are plaqued by paint defect problem. I never heard this kinda problem with their other human figures.

I have send a message to the Store where i have ordered JC and the store
will open the the box of JC to make sure that everything okey is and send me
a E-mail back.

Luckily mine is perfect also, mine with T800.

IMG_7200.jpg

anyone opened those straps and jacket just yet?

If Marcus had came with a normal left and right arm, I would've bought a spare body for connor, so that he can just wear a black t shirt, and do the examining hydrobot scene:rock

FOR ALL OF THOSE WITH THE HT NOSE PROBLEM

I received this today from HT.

Thanks for your photos!

Please kindly send the defective head to our office for replacement & the details are as below:

Hot Toys Ltd.

Add: 20/F., Southtex Building, 51 Tsun Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong

Contact Person: Gloria Leung

Tel: (852) 2836 3295

Please kindly let us know after the parcel is sent.

The replacement will be shipped to you after it is received.

Thanks!

Best regards,

GL/ Hot Toys

So, sorta good news but we'll have to pay shipping. Not too bad if you live near or in Hong Kong but as I'm Europien shipping to Hong Kong is expensive and takes ages and there not saying they'll pay. Also, it means that between shipping back and fowards my JC could be headless for up to a month.

dcflake that sounds good Hope your new JC head and Nose comes perfect and everything is Okey thanks for the News.

I has a telephone call today from my store the owner checked everything before he send me JC and says i have to Wait tow Weeks :banana :rock

Last edited:
Back