Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

have you ever been to markham it doesn't take two hours to get there unless you were taking the bus

Yeah I've been to Markham, I meant 2 hours round trip. I was being a little facetious and sarcastic though, forgive me. :naughty I don't drive, so I'm left with transit. :(

Yeah I've been to Markham, I meant 2 hours round trip. I was being a little facetious and sarcastic though, forgive me. :naughty I don't drive, so I'm left with transit. :(

So, how much does Toys2 charge you for shipping?.

Just found a short vid on you tube of Conner in hand . Just search hot toys and filter for newest posted . Must say it looks good . Can't wait to get mine ..:chew:chew

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lZFc5Mmb_qk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lZFc5Mmb_qk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

You mean this one?

I live in the U.S. and they charge me $25.00 for standard flat rate shipping!

yeah but Canucks have to pay in US dollars, plus shipping, then there is 13% tax on top of that so it's about even-steven.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lZFc5Mmb_qk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lZFc5Mmb_qk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

You mean this one?

That is Awesome!!

"Bring that sheeeet to me mon."

yeah but Canucks have to pay in US dollars, plus shipping, then there is 13% tax on top of that so it's about even-steven.

Well, when i was going there more often..i paid a flat price usually(no tax,in cash), Eric would give me a good price on HT figures usually.

I guess one of the perks of living so close to the place, i always went there and got my pic of the litter.

You mean this one?

nice vid...is that the "new" version?

Well, when i was going there more often..i paid a flat price usually(no tax,in cash), Eric would give me a good price on HT figures usually.

I guess one of the perks of living so close to the place, i always went there and got my pic of the litter.

sweet, maybe i should make my way up there one day soon..

You're lucky then! I had cash in hand and Eric, who is very nice, would not give me any discount. Golgo 13 was $250 US and in the store it cost $330 canadian out the door---shriek!! (I still love golgo tho).

Since then I have found it's cheaper to buy stuff from his online store and pay us dollars at the current exchange. Shipped it's still cheaper because he charges 20% exchange on his store stock (goes by the exchange when he ordered it from Japan, not when the customer buys it).

Last edited:

You're lucky then! I had cash in hand and Eric, who is very nice, would not give me any discount. Golgo 13 was $250 US and in the store it cost $330 canadian out the door---shriek!! (I still love golgo tho).

Since then I have found it's cheaper to buy stuff from his online store and pay us dollars at the current exchange. Shipped it's still cheaper because he charges 20% exchange on his store stock (goes by the exchange when he ordered it from Japan, not when the customer buys it).

Thing is, i always talked him into a deal usually.Because going in, most of the product i was looking at had no price..so usually any miltary figure i bought from him was $115-120 and no more, no tax at all..i think the last figure i paid in full was Two Face..well that was $180 i paid..so, no tax there again i think,though when Two Face came out is when the prices of HT figures started to go up, i know the dollar was not doing well then.

Thing is, i always talked him into a deal usually.Because going in, most of the product i was looking at had no price..so usually any miltary figure i bought from him was $115-120 and no more, no tax at all..i think the last figure i paid in full was Two Face..well that was $180 i paid..so, no tax there again i think,though when Two Face came out is when the prices of HT figures started to go up, i know the dollar was not doing well then.

Hmmm well if you are going there again, shoot me a pm and I'll ask for some quotes from you! :)
I might want to a get John Connor if the price is right :)

Hmmm well if you are going there again, shoot me a pm and I'll ask for some quotes from you! :)
I might want to a get John Connor if the price is right :)

Well, i don't know if he/she would still give me a slight discount anymore..since i have not been back there in awhile now.I used to go in there pretty much once or twice a month for a year buying figures from there.Its pretty much the only place to by 1/6th figures.I do remember Silver Snail getting SSC/Hot Toys figures and i think they still do sometimes, same with a few select comic/toy shops in my area but, they usually charge way more.

Your best bet is always to ask if you can pay cash flat no tax.

I bought my ss terminator t-800, freddy krueger 1, and Jason VII from Silver snail for around $50 each almost a couple of years ago.

I bought my ss terminator t-800, freddy krueger 1, and Jason VII from Silver snail for around $50 each almost a couple of years ago.

I guess thats decent.I did get my SS T-1000 and T-800 for $50 as well at Planet X and SS Freddy Kruger New Nightmare,Evil Ash and Hellboy for $20 each.I also got SS LeatherFace(new movie version) for $30 at Toys2.

I refuse to go back to shop at Planet X though, the one guy working at the St.Clair store is a big jerk off. The guy lectured me once for always coming in and never buying anything and spending 30mins in the store, well thats because the place is a freaking mess..you have to dig to look for what you are looking for.That store is poorly managed and the prices are good on old stuff but, everything new is jacked up pretty high.This same jerk refused to sell me an item because i asked him if he could go lower then the asking price.Two of his lamer friends were waiting for him to be done work..so, i think he was trying to show off or something.He smells like crap anyway and the funny thing is..one time i was in there looking at figures and some kids were walking by the store(school was out i guess) and these kids were yelling Pedo!! Pedo!! at him behind the glass window of the store.I did not know how i held in what would have been the biggest cry of laughter ever.

Back