Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

THANK YOU for the excellent shots! FACEBOX! He looks fantastic...and all of your great pics are appreciated.
I've asked before, but gotta know....is there some guide included for placing all of the gear? You've got it looking great...and thanks for the "futz" alert....I'll be sure and give myself plenty of time to get it right with that gear....

And hope your lady is feeling better...

No problem.
Yes, there is a small instructions sheet included, but it's so small that you're better off looking at pictures online. Hot Toys calling Velcro "Majic Tape" really makes me just do things on my own. :lol
I also used some black thread and superglue to patch Connor up.

Furthermore, thanks a lot for sending good karma our way.
My girl's going for a biopsy tomorrow and it has me nervous as hell. :google

excellent pics, facebox :)

Thank you. :cool:

No problem.
Yes, there is a small instructions sheet included, but it's so small that you're better off looking at pictures online. Hot Toys calling Velcro "Majic Tape" really makes me just do things on my own. :lol
I also used some black thread and superglue to patch Connor up.

Furthermore, thanks a lot for sending good karma our way.
My girl's going for a biopsy tomorrow and it has me nervous as hell. :google

Thank you. :cool:

Where did you order your john connor figure from?

Isnt there someone on this forum that has a connection with hot toys? If so, maybe we could get them to see if hot toys will be making a connor version 2.

I would be so pissed if they did not come out with version 2 :mad: I gotta have both now

Remember those pictures of Unicron Hasbro never made :monkey2 if can't have it I dont wanna know it exist

I see JC in person today at store. Man the new head is better than every single photos I saw. You won't be disappointed I'd say.

Remember those pictures of Unicron Hasbro never made :monkey2 if can't have it I dont wanna know it exist

Well, no one was ever meant to know the other Connor exists, it sucks for those knowing and excited about it, but reality is, we're only meant to know of the one we are getting.

No problem.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

How come this guy is shipping but no word on Marcus yet, weren't they annouced/released at the same time?

I see JC in person today at store. Man the new head is better than every single photos I saw. You won't be disappointed I'd say.

exactly, i cant believe how awesome he is in-hand. pictures dont do justice, even though facebox's are excellent. this is one of those guys that are near perfect to the human eye but something gets betrayed in the photos. great figure, everyone will be very pleased to have this guy in their collection.

just got my processing email:

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: John Connor (Terminator: Salvation) 12-inch Figure
Coming in: 15 – 18 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 4 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): 12 lbs.

Got my processing email as well. Unfortunatly, I think this one might get the axe. I think my collection is complete for a little while with the upcoming additions of a few items, and JC just throws off the symmetry I am trying to acheive.

see, i don't know if i want him anymore either....i have 0 terminator pieces in my collection, don't know if this is a good place to start.

2 1/2 weeks until arrival. F-ing finally. Upon reflection, I've realized just how ridiculous this wait was.

got my notice too im so exited!

2 1/2 weeks until arrival. F-ing finally. Upon reflection, I've realized just how ridiculous this wait was.

Painful as it's been, I'd have swallowed getting the original portrait if that's all I knew we could have, but now seeing how much better the fixed one is, at least the wait is actually worthwhile and we know something really better for us came from it, unlike DX Joker where we really have no idea why it's taking so long and the reason may never be apparaent to us when we get the figure.

I'm just pumped that a highly anticipated figure is coming again, haven't had anything like that since Dutch, Predator and Vader in May/June.

Back