Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator; Salvation-John Connor- it's official

DAMN YOU HOT TOYS!!!

Stop making such kickass ^^^^!!!!

I will never be able to afford half the awesome ^^^^ Hot Toys is putting out this year :banghead

DAMN YOU HOT TOYS!!!

Stop making such kickass ^^^^!!!!

I will never be able to afford half the awesome ^^^^ Hot Toys is putting out this year :banghead

I heard ya,bro. I already have to let Hellboy go and possibly something else. :( they need to slow it down a bit. I'm not swimming in money :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl can't help but buy it now,huh?

:lol It is a constant battle we face in this hobby to try to keep it just a hobby and not our life's sole purpose...and a battle I'm losing :rolleyes:

Nah i'm cool guys ........................ just messing :google No really, i'm o.k. ...................... :sick

they need to slow it down a bit. I'm not swimming in money :lol

True dat!!! I never thought I would say it, but they are doing TOO MUCH! And too fast.

Oh well, at least we are getting unprecedented awesomeness!!!

Hehe to be honest he would just clash my setup, well, that is unless I get the T-700 to go with him :naughty

I'm getting the T-600 to go with him :lol god,that's roughly $400.00 right there! I am going to need collector's rehab :lol I'm addicted :D

that's my dilema.. if I want john.. I probably need the T-600.. maybe even the 700 bust.

Looks good....Any hope that Hot toys may reissue their original chromed T800? I would get that in a heart beat....

Looks good....Any hope that Hot toys may reissue their original chromed T800? I would get that in a heart beat....

With the T-700 coming right now I kid of doubt it, but who really knows...

900397_600x400.jpg

That looks great but looks nothing like Bale IMO. Well at least from that angle anyway.

Back