Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator; Salvation-John Connor- it's official

No shadow.
t4jcteaser1.jpg

Yeah. Predalien comes to mind too.

Toys that get released before the movie comes out makes me nervous. Do they know something I don't? Are they trying to cash out quick?

True. But then again we could also have a TDK or an Iron Man situation where the movies were great but the figures come in drips and drabs in the months later - particularly late coming are the Iron Man figures. After seeing TDK for the first time I wanted my figures immediately.

hmmm... Should I get this or Jack Bauer?????????

Thats a tough one. Both great characters (we assume for John Connor) - and both well executed figures. I don't think I could choose one over the other. Terminator will ultimately be the more remembered franchise but T4 could end up being crap. 24 won't have the longevity but at least theres only been one so-so season (six) and the rest is pure quality entertainment.

It might come down to what you get for your money. John connor looks like he has the more detailed outfit and might be more accessorised. Plus if you have other Terminator figures to go with him....

Very impressive sculpt. Leagues ahead of the Wayne sculpts. Can't wait to see Marcus.

Also...if HT are making a figure of a 3 second appearance by the cop Joker,I hope they make a figure of Arnold from T4.

I keep saying that I'm going to stop collecting for a few months to let my money recover and I end up buying something anyway :lol we're addicted like cigarette smokers only this doesn't kill us it makes us broke :lol

Its these damned forums too, not just the toys - part of the addiction is going online and finding out about the toys. Those of us in need of not spending every penny we have could do with breaking the internet addiction, then we wouldn't find out about new stuff.

edit - buggered if I'm trying that!

Its these damned forums too, not just the toys - part of the addiction is going online and finding out about the toys. Those of us in need of not spending every penny we have could do with breaking the internet addiction, then we wouldn't find out about new stuff.

edit - buggered if I'm trying that!

so true so true

I couldn't have said it better. I never even knew about Hot Toys until these forums, and now it has taken over my home... but i'll keep coming back here. :)

Even the very day I get a new toy/HT figure I still have the need to go online if even just to post ''got mine''! I guess it could be because I don't know anyone else who collects this stuff. But of course the pattern repeats itself - you get a new figure, go online to talk about it and then you see another new figure announced that you just have to have.

So glad to see this happening. Ill take one and and Endo!

Even the very day I get a new toy/HT figure I still have the need to go online if even just to post ''got mine''! I guess it could be because I don't know anyone else who collects this stuff. But of course the pattern repeats itself - you get a new figure, go online to talk about it and then you see another new figure announced that you just have to have.

yeah,you always gotta show it off :lol I'm with ya.

Back