Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An Iron Monger PF would be 30" if done to scale from the film......I'd buy it. :D

PF is shorthand for Premium Format. Although in reality Iron Monger would be a maquette not a PF.

Ah. Clears things up. Lets just go for the lowest denominator and hope for a regular version that I can have throttling Iron Man by the neck, 3 inches off the ground.

If they made an Iron Monger Premium Format that actualy opened with a 1/4 Obadiah Stane inside of it the price would astronomical.

Must have just been changed.

M3, M2 {Release date: Q1, 2009} / M1, {Release date: Q1-Q2, 2009}

So anytime within 4 months now.

Last I heard, these would start shipping End of January/1st week of Feb according to Corner Store Comics..

Does anyone have any new Info?

CSC and SS will probably be getting it a month after it release in HK. So we should be seeing in hand pics from over seas soon.

Does anyone know whether it will be released during middle or end of January? All the continuous delays are starting to annoy me.

And btw, what seems to be the cause of the delay? I've heard rumors from defective armor paints to the light parts of the eyes and hand. Anyone able to confirm on this?

Where did you order it from? That is the better question to figure out when it'll be released.

I went with Toys2 myself already paid for(they're an official dealer) So i assume 1-2 weeks max after it's released.

Would really help if this guy comes at the end of Jan or even Feb, no probs here, anyone have updates from toys.net?

It says currently out of stock on play.com, which is strange as they had him listed 30/12/2008 release like some of their TDK figs. Guess they haven't updated the release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back