Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome looking box :rock :rock :rock

Is it is shipping out before Chinese New Year, when will SS get there's? Febuary, maybe?

If they are looking to release before CNY then you are looking at a week of the 19th release in HK, which means that Toys2 will probably get them first week of February and Sideshow will probably get them between end of February and end of March if History holds true.

OK, now I'm excited :D really looking forward to this figure, TDK Batman range of recent was fantastic but this will be much more like Robocop from a couple of years ago, can't wait :)

Yes, I am eagerly awaiting this as well. The end of January/beginning February will be heavy on Hot Toys for me.

I wonder when Mark2 is due. I'm tempted to get Mark2 as well, as after seeing the film the all silver looks so slick!

Yeah, I was on the fence about getting the Mark I and II... but too much other stuff I'd rather have. But the Mark III is a life necessity.

Yeh, Dutch, Billy and the Pred.

ROTFL, I meant Dutch, well u got what I meant, that's good. Sorry too much in my head today! :banghead

I really want that 1/6 fig as well but I have to wait on other things, where did you pre-order them from, if u don't mind me asking?

Oh, I don't pre-order. Just that I know I will be getting them all, so Mk II has to take a hit.....for now. ;)

I buy 90% of my collectibles as soon as they appear in hand from one of my regular sellers on eBay.

Is this figure going to be as awesome as i think it's gonna be?

2714144440_dc8c3b225f_o.jpg

The suit is an easy find...getting a TrueType that won't cost me the same as a licensed fig once shipping is added or finding all the piecemeals together is the interesting hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back