Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks friggin' awesome. After I get my Bank Robber Joker and Captain Jack, next month I'll order Batman and Iron Man.

:rock

Any guess when toys2 will get theirs since they're an official retailer? My guess would be 2 weeks from now MAX.

Any guess when toys2 will get theirs since they're an official retailer? My guess would be 2 weeks from now MAX.
That sounds about right. Man, I wish I ordered from Toys2. I believe they were sold out by the time I ordered though. Here is to hoping that SS bumps the release back to February in the NL tonight.

Quick question guys about toy2. I po'd with money-order option(paypal) when do we see the please pay email, a few days or a week before they deliver?

thanks

Quick question guys about toy2. I po'd with money-order option(paypal) when do we see the please pay email, a few days or a week before they deliver?

thanks

He changed his policy... If you read closely at his item description, you will see that it says if he doesn't receive your moneyorder 21 days after you placed the order , he will cancel the order. I think too many people abused this system where they check off the "moneyorder" option and then have a change of heart and switch to credit card the day he gets the figures in...

He changed his policy... If you read closely at his item description, you will see that it says if he doesn't receive your moneyorder 21 days after you placed the order , he will cancel the order. I think too many people abused this system where they check off the "moneyorder" option and then have a change of heart and switch to credit card the day he gets the figures in...

Hmm thats unfortunate. I guess I will have to see if joe can get me in on his order now.
Thanks for the info mr.fan.

Hmm thats unfortunate. I guess I will have to see if joe can get me in on his order now.
Thanks for the info mr.fan.

no prob... Besides this figure is arriving at toys2 by the end of this month so that's less than 21 days time. Therefore having said that, your order will still stand... How were you planning on doing this? Paying by moneyorder once the item comes in or simply switching to credit card once it comes in?

no prob... Besides this figure is arriving at toys2 by the end of this month so that's less than 21 days time. Therefore having said that, your order will still stand... How were you planning on doing this? Paying by moneyorder once the item comes in or simply switching to credit card once it comes in?

I hope it still stands! I was waiting for the confirmation payment email, cause their site still states they will send one a few days before shipping. I would of sent a paypal payment. I will give them a call tomorrow to see whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back