Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the screw holes are a bit of an eyesore, wonder if HT provides pluggers to hide them?

I want to see what the section is like for opening or replacing the batteries... if it's little watch batteries they have used.

I doubt you'll see them much unless you're doing such close ups like that.

I would guess there is a good chance they will be (at least) consulted when it comes to droids.

I would say that is exactly what will happen. Iron Man shows the droids can be done.

Jeez those pics are nuts. This is just a badass figure!! :rock

This is absolutely Astounding! I can't believe this thing exists! The fact that a company would put this much focus and attention to detail on a figure. Its a work of art.

THIS IS WHY WE COLLECT ! :joy

Downey head looks tops as well... not digging him on the main body, but looks great in a suit!

Guess that will be 3 suited characters now; Stark, Wayne and Dent.

A $25 bare body? anything ranging from $50 to $75 for a suit? expensive kit bash for a head.

Downey head looks tops as well... not digging him on the main body, but looks great in a suit!

Guess that will be 3 suited characters now; Stark, Wayne and Dent.

Don't forget Clark Kent, Actually I'd like to see a group shot of all 4 of them on the catwalk! Strike a pose:lol

I don't have a Clark... I liked the V1 Supes and never changed. Also, Wayne, Stark and Dent are kinda cool. Kent's a weiney.

I have Kent, Wayne, Dent and eventually Stark. Catwalk pose would be cool but I don't know a thing about our camera, that toy belongs to the wife.

This makes me happy I have to say. Living in Ohio is depressing when you look outside and see a good 12 inches of snow you have to shovel. Ugh.

This makes me happy I have to say. Living in Ohio is depressing when you look outside and see a good 12 inches of snow you have to shovel. Ugh.

True, but if you're shoveling your driveway to make way for a UPS or Fedex truck to deliver this masterpiece...it may not feel so bad. :D

Just trying to cheer you up, Bro. I went to College in Ohio so I know where you're at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back