Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that sounds about right, and that's probably at the latest. You gonna be able to get this one red then?

Someone stated earlier in this thread that they called Toys2 and they said first week of Feb.

Yep that would be me. Called earlier last week to verify my PO. Thats what they told me, first week of Feb!
:whip

Great figure, but the £119.99 asking price in the UK is quite frankly absurd imo. I got the SS Rogue Comiquette for less than £100...

Still, it looks amazing and if cash wasnt an issue, I'd get it. :monkey2

Enjoy guys!

For the first time EVER i consider buying a figure i really dont care about,but its the light up feature that is so damn cool,must be THE ultimate collectible for you Ironman fans!

makastandan7.jpg

inflightbyvodounbi7.jpg

Last edited:
well, I just got this guy today. i have to say that there isn't one picture that does this figure justice (except for maybe Tin's pics). this figure is insane!! the metallic paint scheme is just beautiful. the number of moving parts is unbelievable. i'm just completely blown away!!! he's displayed right next to Robocop, and it's funny, as much as I think Robocop is one of Hot Toys's best figures, it almost looks like a toy compared to Ironman. I said that I wouldn't get any other Ironman figures, but I am seriously in debate now. This is definitely Hot Toys's best figure to date (IMO)

If you are hesitating, don't anymore! pull the trigger!!!!!!

That's awesome!! I'm having a hard time posing mine. And I can't figure out how his chest light works. :confused:

Not hard to tell I'm a Hot Toys noob huh? :D

Lift up his back shoulder armor - don't remember which one, but there is a tiny black switch that you flip to turn the light on. Just make the sure the little plastic tab sticking out of the back is taken out.

These are also in the instructions that come with the figure (on the back of the black plastic holder)

Lift up his back shoulder armor - don't remember which one, but there is a tiny black switch that you flip to turn the light on. Just make the sure the little plastic tab sticking out of the back is taken out.

These are also in the instructions that come with the figure (on the back of the black plastic holder)

Thanks. I didn't even see the instructions. I did take out the plastic tab and flipped the switch you mentioned. Nothing happens. I wonder if the batteries are in wrong or drained somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back