Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do wish the deluxe also included a normal stand I opened for deluxe from sideshow as normal was waitlisted. Also figured if I'm gonna get stung with import tax I best make it worth it. 😂😂🤦
Yea it's pretty annoying that a lot of these "deluxe" packages from HT don't include everything from the regular in addition the deluxe features. I think The Batman is one of the few (if not only one in recent history) that has everything the regular version has along with the deluxe parts; and, that was probably only due to the direct competition with InArt.

Yeah, I do agree that if you’re getting the deluxe version and paying the premium price then everything should be included.

I’m more likely to use the deluxe base but the standard one would be nice to have just in case.

I think The Batman is one of the few (if not only one in recent history) that has everything the regular version has along with the deluxe parts; and, that was probably only due to the direct competition with InArt.

The stupid ****ing sticky bomb gun he didn’t even use in the stupid movie is going to eat at me forever. :lol

So is everyone ordering the Jaxon Xu custom cape for this figure? Should I do it too lol? The stock one doesn’t look bad at all imo.

The 2.0 cape looks decent but like others have said, wait for in hand before getting the custom.

I own the original DX09 Batman 89 and that cape was absolutely trash - had to get a replacement.

This 2.0 Batman cape looks somewhat similar to the old Batman Returns figure, which I felt was good enough and draped much better - eventually, I may replace it if it flakes but so far so good.

TDK Adam West colour scheme, TDK BvS colour scheme, TDK BTAS colour scheme, TDK Batman Beyond colour scheme, TDK Porcelain colour scheme, TDK Elton John colour scheme, TDK...you get the idea.

This made me throw up in my mouth.

So I finally got to order an 89 Batman and it's going to be the regular version without the modern suit, I really like the other one with the Keaton sculpted with the gray hair they did a good job on that. But I definitely like the older style suit as opposed to the modern suit. Now if I just had Keaton's gray hair head for the one that I'm getting that would be cool but all in all I'm glad I finally going to have a Batman 89 Keaton

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240201_101937_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_101937_Gallery.jpg
    809.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240201_101930_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_101930_Gallery.jpg
    847.9 KB · Views: 0
Wich you guys prefer? I prefer the 2.0 look not too crazy about the advanced suit it does look cool but I'm just a fan of the original and this will be my first Batman from the 89 series. I know they actually have three different versions, I do like the one with the Bruce Wayne head sculpt where Keaton has the gray hair that looks really good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203_152522_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_152522_Chrome.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240203_152622_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_152622_Chrome.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 0
Wich you guys prefer? I prefer the 2.0 look not too crazy about the advanced suit it does look cool but I'm just a fan of the original and this will be my first Batman from the 89 series. I know they actually have three different versions, I do like the one with the Bruce Wayne head sculpt where Keaton has the gray hair that looks really good.
My nostalgia bias is strong. I actually think the Flash version is really good, but I'm always going to default to the Classic 89. It still think it hold sup, is a perfect fusion of comic book and gothic aesthetics, and it's even the suit I played through Arkham Knight wearing.

Last edited:
Yeah, I’m going with the 89 2.0 too. I wasn’t able to get the DX09 when it released, so I’m happy to have another chance.

The Flash figure looks phenomenal, but I didn’t care for the movie. I don’t like buying figures based on movies I don’t like.

Same here, I went with the ‘89 2.0.

I actually enjoyed The Flash movie enough, but just don’t need old man Keaton in the collection when I’ll have the 2.0 with DX08 Joker to represent him and the Burton movies on the shelf. Only other Keaton I would probably be interested in is if they make a Returns 2.0

The 89 2.0 for me as well. Probably nostalgia speaking but just looks cooler to me. Plus that cathedral base is awesome.

I might consider the version from The Flash eventually but it’s not a big priority for me.

So I finally got to order an 89 Batman and it's going to be the regular version without the modern suit, I really like the other one with the Keaton sculpted with the gray hair they did a good job on that. But I definitely like the older style suit as opposed to the modern suit. Now if I just had Keaton's gray hair head for the one that I'm getting that would be cool but all in all I'm glad I finally going to have a Batman 89 Keaton
where did u order ?

If it's either or then 89 every time.

I'll probably get the old man Keaton as well. Don't care about The Flash movie but just like the idea of having an older version of Keaton. More of a 'what if' had Burton been allowed to do more sequels. Not a big fan of the new cowl so I'll display with the Keaton head.

Back