Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I wanna know what they mean by “newly developed batsuit”. Could the promo pictures be using a placeholder for a more accurate suit? Or is Hot Toys just lying? :lol

That figure (or statue) of Keaton’s 1989 batsuit in the Flash armory looked like a good, new sculpt.

7A7CBD4A-8BA8-458C-9CCF-84DE69AC8F8D.jpeg

This was the best picture I could find off-hand.

Now that I look at these two pics, the last one looks like a battle damaged suit, like a post Gotham cathedral battle damaged suit, and the previous one, like a clean suit, the one of this release.

Oh cool, so it is actually in stock. Iv got a Tony meis on my original dx09 & a jaxon one on the returns figure.
Looking forward to seeing if this versions an improvement as Iv had mine for years!
Does tony mei still do capes? I had one of his on all my batmen that I had long ago

I went back and looked at the IG post and looks like they said the Batmobile will be released early April so if you ordered from an overseas seller you'll probably get your wish on that.

Completely forgot overseas receives theirs first. Have Deluxe POed through SS, we’ll see.

Almost lost my PO because it was charged a payment but I didn't pay it until yesterday. I won't lose my order for this, I'll finally have Keaton Bats.

This is my most anticipated release of the year with InArt Cavill Supes being the second and Batfleck 2.0 being the third. I just gotta put it out of my mind because I know better than to think it's getting released any time soon.

Paid this mofo off within 2 months of ordering it. He's gonna look great with Mars Joker(s) and Mars 90's Riddler.

This is my most anticipated release of the year with InArt Cavill Supes being the second and Batfleck 2.0 being the third. I just gotta put it out of my mind because I know better than to think it's getting released any time soon.

Paid this mofo off within 2 months of ordering it. He's gonna look great with Mars Joker(s) and Mars 90's Riddler.
Judging from their Batman figure delays I'd be surprised if we see the InArt Cavil release this year.

This Keaton is my most anticipated figure because I never owned the original. Still kicking myself for selling the Returns figure. Hopefully HT announce a new version of that soon.

Judging from their Batman figure delays I'd be surprised if we see the InArt Cavil release this year.

This Keaton is my most anticipated figure because I never owned the original. Still kicking myself for selling the Returns figure. Hopefully HT announce a new version of that soon.
I'd like a returns figure but I despise the body on the original. It looks like hollow, semi soft, chest-shaped rubber from the waist to the kneck.

The cowl, while phenomenal looking was not enough to get me to buy it because of how odd the body looked. Kinda hard to explain.

But it definitely looked hollow to my eye even though it actually wasn't. As if there was no body underneath chest of the suit

Back