Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You made me almost wet myself with BATPOD! Man! I wish!

That makes a certain sense release wise. And of course there will be a Joker V2.

It's not so farfetched Les, I'd save up for a possible Batpod, the HT Newsletter sure makes it sound like something beyond just a 1/6 figure in the 1/6 line is coming soon.

It's not so farfetched Les, I'd save up for a possible Batpod, the HT Newsletter sure makes it sound like something beyond just a 1/6 figure in the 1/6 line is coming soon.

Ah, yeah.. Hello? We got Power Loaders, don't we? This is far easier...

What's wrong with him!?!? He looks wicked! Might be the shirt? Like that mask. Yeah, this HAS to be a HT figure. Sometime. You know they'll do that one. Nice Job SS!

Thanks for the compliments Les. Means a lot coming from a master of this art. :D

Ah, yeah.. Hello? We got Powe Loaders, don't we? This is far easier...

Seemingly, HT is pretty fanatical about detail though, i don't know what sort of mechanicals from the bike show or if it's all outter shell and you don't see and of the inner workings. Still very doable though.

I'm guessing the next three will be TDK suited Batman, Goon Bank Robbery Joker and the Scarecrow.

I don't think Two-Face will actually be shown until after the film is released.

Don't forget the BATPOD!!! HT likes giving surprises.........:google

Seemingly, HT is pretty fanatical about detail though, i don't know what sort of mechanicals from the bike show or if it's all outter shell and you don't see and of the inner workings. Still very doable though.

What do you guys think a 1/6 scale Batpod would retail at?

I really think the Batpod will be offered but not immediately, I think HT is going to go figure crazy then throw in the Batpod to round out this year's offerings.

Gordon is a given for this line I think but Scarecrow was passed up the first time around so I think it'll be a throwaway to the fans of BB who have a BB bats but no real villain to accompany him that they'll do a Scarecrow first along side another Bats and Joker offering.

Gordon is a given for this line I think but Scarecrow was passed up the first time around so I think it'll be a throwaway to the fans of BB who have a BB bats but no real villain to accompany him that they'll do a Scarecrow first along side another Bats and Joker offering.

Very logical actually.

Scarecrow'd be fine with me, let me save a bit of money. Cool on screen and all, but nothing about his look drives me to invest $100+ in a figure of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back