Hot Toys - MMS 66 -AVP-R - Predator (Cleaner Kit version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I've seen, body is the same, looks like though if you want to use a Cleaner Kit pack, you are going to have to do some modding of the Wolf Dual Cannon rear armor system.

My plan is to take the cleaner, give it the Wolf double cannon like you and also the whip. Hence have the "ultimate Cleaner" That would be quite a bit of firepower on one Predator, two shoulder cannons, a hand cannon and a whip all at the same time.

I really wish the Cleaner set was a Wolf + upgrade (i.e. with a dual cannon and whip inclusive ) instead of this nickel and dime routine.

When I bought my original Wolf and saw that they were re-releasing the Cleaner. I parted out my Wolf and kept the double cannon and Whip just for this reason. I wanted the 'Ultimate Cleaner' Wolf as well!

When I bought my original Wolf and saw that they were re-releasing the Cleaner. I parted out my Wolf and kept the double cannon and Whip just for this reason. I wanted the 'Ultimate Cleaner' Wolf as well!

I went the opposite (and probably more expensive :lol ) route...I bought a cheaper version of regular Wolf and picked up the head and cleaner kit from eBay. In retrospect it might have been cheaper to do it the other way around, but I got in on Wolf late in the game and couldn't find anyone with the whip or dual cannons loose.

I went the opposite (and probably more expensive :lol ) route...I bought a cheaper version of regular Wolf and picked up the head and cleaner kit from eBay. In retrospect it might have been cheaper to do it the other way around, but I got in on Wolf late in the game and couldn't find anyone with the whip or dual cannons loose.

lol, that works too! We both wanted our 'Ultimate Cleaner.' Guess great minds think alike! :D

thats great news guys, if I hadn't have had already got the reg wolf and had money tied up in other orders, I would have loved to have got this figure.

i guess I could still buy the cleaner case and cleaner head but I pose him with his bio on and the case would not be visible from the front....so I may just stick with what I got.

Back