1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is $319 USD the lowest right now? From Popcultcha.
Where are you seeing these prices? I can only see the deluxe on Popcultcha for $510..... Can?t see how they'd up the price by $191 in a few hours.

EDIT: My phone was in the ROTJ Luke thread but my head was stuck at the mando Biker Scout with speeder thread... LOL

By the way, I only have 11 OT Luke?s. I still need Snowspeeder Luke to round out the ones I really want but there are always more to consider like diaper baby Bacta tank Luke.
I have:
Farm boy Luke
Stormtrooper Luke
X-Wing Luke
Yavin 4 Luke
Hoth Luke
Dagobah Luke
Bespin Luke
Jabba?s Palace Cloaked Luke
Sail Barge Luke
Endor Luke
Final Duel Luke

I would kill for a really good HT Dagobah Luke to replace my custom and a HT Snowspeeder/Dagobah arrival version. I hope HT makes a Yavin 4 as well with a better tailored jacket than the SS version.
Sold my battle damaged Luke and weather vane and my custom Snowspeeder Luke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only 11? :p

Sounds like a hell of a collection.

Anyone know a place to secure a good cloak for deluxe luke? I really like the accessory and obviously the deluxe doesn't come with.

Yeah the MMS429's have been parted out forever ago at this point, just have to get lucky. A while back OSK offered up a new robe for Anakin, I don't think it'd work for Luke exactly but maybe an option.

Yeah there's really no other options at this point.
270b5c21d4f9ce8ff88f9d9ce5b143e1.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Glad I bought the regular used for cheap before preordering the Deluxe. Now I have both sets and can mix them freely.

Still pissed at myself for forgetting to order the deluxe. Not many have slipped by me but with all the similar Lukes coming out around the same time I got a bit confused. I've been on the waitlist for the deluxe for some time, but at this point i'm assuming there's no chance it will convert.

Still pissed at myself for forgetting to order the deluxe. Not many have slipped by me but with all the similar Lukes coming out around the same time I got a bit confused. I've been on the waitlist for the deluxe for some time, but at this point i'm assuming there's no chance it will convert.

It’s still available at Popcultcha. That’s where I just got it.

Think I've settled on passing on this guy but may the lord strike me down if Inigo comes out with a Jedi Luke sculpt reissue.

I'm tempted to get this Endor version and order Leia in the hope that HT will do Endor Han. It seems HT dont like doing Han figures.

Back