1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what's up but my Popcultcha order feels like it is taking forever. I am in NY though so I assume it goes into LA then still has to cross the US.

There aren't many planes flying so parcels are just going to wait in warehouses until the air industry gets back into operation. Since passenger planes also carry parcels, and because a lot less people will want to fly any time soon, the problem of parcel delivery is one that will probably be with us for months to come.

Then expect delivery costs to rise when dedicated parcel aircraft are needed to take up the shortfall from the reduced number of passenger planes...

I don't know what's up but my Popcultcha order feels like it is taking forever. I am in NY though so I assume it goes into LA then still has to cross the US.

I mean I get that; I'm just surprised I havn't really had my tracking update. Even slowly. My item says "ready for international departure" in Melbourne since May 4th.

May 4th damn.

I?m also in NY and now also hesitating on hitting buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then expect delivery costs to rise when dedicated parcel aircraft are needed to take up the shortfall from the reduced number of passenger planes...

So we have that to look forward to. Sideshow will be charging $75 for domestic packages and $150 overseas. Then claim they are only charging the going rate, which has been a complete lie all this time.

I have three orders from there as well that are all "ready for international departure". Only since May 8th though. I'm guessing it will be a while still.

From popcultcha? This is what my status says

"Most recent update
Cleared and awaiting international departure
MELBOURNE VIC
Date & time
Tue 5 May • 12:14pm "

May 4th damn.

I?m also in NY and now also hesitating on hitting buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better to buy now and have the peace of mind that it will eventually show up than continue to wait and risk missing out and having to pay eBay prices.

That’s the train of thought that I had.

Same here, I missed out on BBTS and sideshow for this guy, not missing my last chance to pay less than $400 for him. For some reason every hot toy lately that sells out has skyrocketed more than they used to so I am done “risking it”.

I just got the shipping notification and tracking number for mine

Was literally just about to post the same thing!! I’m sure it’ll be sitting and waiting for international shipment for a while like everyone else’s but it’s cool to know it’s “on it’s way”.

I must've missed those promo codes because they aren't working for me. I think they'd come out the same to my pennies rewards in any case.

The two codes quoted are single use only and very old so you may have used them at some stage previously. They also seem to have changed things in recent months where codes don't work if you are already redeeming pennies on the order.

Back