1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might try and hunt down the extra sculpt parted out from the deluxe set. Would have preferred the deluxe but getting the regular version with free shipping and with my coupon worked out. Plus I mainly wanted the Endor gear and not so much the sandstorm gear.

I might try and hunt down the extra sculpt parted out from the deluxe set. Would have preferred the deluxe but getting the regular version with free shipping and with my coupon worked out. Plus I mainly wanted the Endor gear and not so much the sandstorm gear.

Toy Anxiety always seems to have several (they had 4 a few weeks ago when I last ordered and still have 3 right now) of the toothy head in stock if that's the extra sculpt you mean:

https://toyanxiety.com/return-of-th...erious-expression-removable-hair-molded-neck/

Head_Serious_Expression__18774.1577224035.1280.1280.jpg

Ah no, that’s just the regular sculpt. I meant the other with the windswept hair.

Oh okay - yeah that one seems to sell out pretty fast.:(

I am getting together some extra parts to use the sandstorm outfit. I think it might be a cool addition to my ROTJ display.

I also need one more Luke to topple JediJim as the king of 1/6 Lukes.:yess::lol

I am getting together some extra parts to use the sandstorm outfit. I think it might be a cool addition to my ROTJ display.

Yeah, there’s one on eBay, but it’s also $90. Not sure if I really want to spend that on it.

I might have you both beat:lol

Nobody can beat JediJim. I almost have more ST Luke figs than OT now (the whole wait for HT business). :horror:

I have five OT heads (from from the Jedi figures) and three bodies, ANH and two ROTJ. And I have three ST bodies/outfits and two sculpts (Just for Men, and Pandemic hobo beard).

Nobody can beat JediJim. I almost have more ST Luke figs than OT now (the whole wait for HT business). :horror:

I have five OT heads (from from the Jedi figures) and three bodies, ANH and two ROTJ. And I have three ST bodies/outfits and two sculpts (Just for Men, and Pandemic hobo beard).

Eh, minor leagues bud, minor leagues. Let the big boys sort out who has the most Luke dolls.:monkey3:rotfl

Every seller seems to annoyingly pair the new sculpt with the old hair and the old sculpt with the new hair.

I understand why but it's still annoying.

Eh, minor leagues bud, minor leagues. Let the big boys sort out who has the most Luke dolls.:monkey3:rotfl

:rotfl I know I'm in no way part of that conversation.

Those were meant to be read as two entirely separate comments. Just surprised at my lack of OT Luke figures. Get it together Hot Toys! I'm actually disappointed that they're rereleasing Bespin Luke before attempting Hoth/X-Wing/Snowspeeder/Yavin/Bacta Tank/Medical Frigate.

:rotfl I know I'm in no way part of that conversation.

Those were meant to be read as two entirely separate comments. Just surprised at my lack of OT Luke figures. Get it together Hot Toys! I'm actually disappointed that they're rereleasing Bespin Luke before attempting Hoth/X-Wing/Snowspeeder/Yavin/Bacta Tank/Medical Frigate.

Yeah, with the ST now all finished and gone you wonder what the future holds for HT SW figs. More OT? Go deeper into Mando? Or just less SW generally? They seem to be about 3/4 way through any PT figs they could do, so you have to wonder what direction they take. Especially with MCU also diminishing a bit for now.

Figs like the power droid have really thrown curve balls into the mix too - it used to be only heroes and troops, but then in comes Jawas and a gonk. So I guess anything is possible, and yet - still no PO for Luke Bespin V.2, STILL no Han Bespin and no ESB Lando even hinted at.

So the standard version of this has $20 off plus free shipping for May the 4th. I just ordered with same deal essentially. I used a coupon I had from a previous purchase. Not a bad deal if you ask me. After tax it came to slightly under retail. If Sideshow allowed coupons to be stacked I’d try emailing them to see if I could get the extra $20 off but I’m sure they won’t do it.

So the standard version of this has $20 off plus free shipping for May the 4th. I just ordered with same deal essentially. I used a coupon I had from a previous purchase. Not a bad deal if you ask me. After tax it came to slightly under retail. If Sideshow allowed coupons to be stacked I’d try emailing them to see if I could get the extra $20 off but I’m sure they won’t do it.

They don't stack coupons, I think last year was the first time they started allowing rewards + coupons on an order, so be glad we have that lol.

Okay, you can fill in the bottom part, I'll get cracking on the top one.:monkey3

a9dacf0e8f6723828fe509319f6ad313_480x480.jpg

And let's hope JediJim doesn't notice this discussion.:lol

You guys got me rolling. I think Rzeznikk has us all beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the way, I only have 11 OT Luke?s. I still need Snowspeeder Luke to round out the ones I really want but there are always more to consider like diaper baby Bacta tank Luke.
I have:
Farm boy Luke
Stormtrooper Luke
X-Wing Luke
Yavin 4 Luke
Hoth Luke
Dagobah Luke
Bespin Luke
Jabba?s Palace Cloaked Luke
Sail Barge Luke
Endor Luke
Final Duel Luke

I would kill for a really good HT Dagobah Luke to replace my custom and a HT Snowspeeder/Dagobah arrival version. I hope HT makes a Yavin 4 as well with a better tailored jacket than the SS version.
Sold my battle damaged Luke and weather vane and my custom Snowspeeder Luke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back