1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't realize it had been that long. Like Hot Toys schedule before they had Marvel and Star Wars.

Yeah, there?s a guy in a couple of the Facebook groups who keeps extensive spreadsheets of all this stuff and apparently this is one of the top five longest periods without a release they?ve ever had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Based on release estimates from Sideshow hoping Deluxe/Endor will be coming soon, maybe a month from now until final images, as it was right behind Crait Luke with release months (November/December).

Based on release estimates from Sideshow hoping Deluxe/Endor will be coming soon, maybe a month from now until final images, as it was right behind Crait Luke with release months (November/December).

SS estimates are just whatever, I honestly even doubt they get anything from HT beyond the initial estimates and then just keep pushing it back a month when it doesn't show up. That's what it seems like anyway.

Got an email from Sideshow having a sale on a few different Luke versions... hoping this is the last Luke push they needed to get out of the way before finally releasing ROTJ Deluxe Luke.

I would really like to get this in before Christmas but unless it drops within the next week or two that is starting to seem very unlikely.

Really would like to see how this guy turned out. Besides the angry headsculpt and the addition of the poncho and desert gear really warrant the delays?

Maul DX dropping 6 months early and this 3 months late or longer doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense. All I can think of is they are trying to sell more of the Jabba/Jedi version so intentionally holding this back.

Def not looking like a Nov release either since it's been radio silence for some time now. Still holding out hope that the discounted Luke's they emailed out is signifying it might be coming soon, as others have commented that they delay might be until Luke inventory clears out a bit more.

Flexpay Schedule Change/Delay email today now moves final payment until Dec 5. This is actually getting kind of funny now. Boy they really missed the mark with their initial release estimate.

I?m surprised this doesn?t come with the hand cuffs.

Should I try for the regular or hold out for maybe a Deluxe throne room Luke?

A third Jedi Luke? Seems highly unlikely.

More likely that a ROTJ Vader would come with binders.

Are you asking to hold out for a 3rd ROTJ Luke after the Original and then Endor Deluxe? What could they possibly add to another figure to release a Throne Room Deluxe? The original Luke ROTJ already covered the throne room Luke, so not sure what else you are looking for?

From Figure Collecting 4 Dummy Facebook page:
a70e10c4b9735b7abfb2cf2d8eff2bdd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna be interesting to see if/how they changed the suit to fit better.

Back