1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder what the reason is for HT pushing back SW releases. First Solo, now Luke.

Wonder what the reason is for HT pushing back SW releases. First Solo, now Luke.

My final payment is still set for Aug 25. Its probably coming out late Aug/early Sep so they adjusted your schedule to coincide with it’s arrival at their warehouse.

Good. Sooner they get the roster clean, the sooner we get the new picks.

Where is the final payment sitting at these days? Just pre-ordered from my LCS, so just curious what the time frame is now.

Where is the final payment sitting at these days? Just pre-ordered from my LCS, so just curious what the time frame is now.

Mine was delayed to September 5, but from all indications the chances of that sit around 1%, lol, since it still hasnt even been released overseas. Im expecting my delay email any day now.

Mine was just moved to the 25th of September.

I should be getting my delay notice any day now as well. At least the delays seem to be getting shorter. I wont fuss much going from Sept 5 to Sept 25. Waited this long for the figure, 20 more days won't kill me.

Just got my delay notice, pushed back to October 5 now. Lol, they keep delaying this and ill be able to display my Endor twins together sooner than expected.

This is delay #2. Got me wondering what the longest release day was from original release plans

Delay #2 ?

I got my stormtroopers after delay #4 from them lol.

Lol, i think you just answered my question. I have no problems with the delays, but man, just list your deadline later or make it more realistic. Id think if they are far enough behind to have a second (or fourth) delay, they should be able to accurately predict better when it will be being released. After last months 1 month delay, im sure they had to have known it wouldn't be ready for even the second pushed back date

The Star Wars figure discussion has been a bit of a ghost town lately. Come on Hot Toys...lets see some pictures of the final product so we can get discussing again. Id have to think if we don't see anything soon, we are looking at a 3rd delay coming shortly

I no longer get emails about delays.... does this mean there is a problem and should contact sideshow or is this like a “batch” thing where my order may not be a delay?

I no longer get emails about delays.... does this mean there is a problem and should contact sideshow or is this like a ?batch? thing where my order may not be a delay?

I don't believe they batch ship in these cases. The way the email was worded, they have the last payment coincide with the figure release, which I took to mean all of them. Of course, some will get theirs before others, but that's just due to when the different channels ship their orders. But until we see the final images on the official Hot Toys facebook page, no one is getting the figure. Apparently once the final images are released, then and only then will the releases start shipping out... usually about 3-4 weeks later to the US based on prior releases.

Gotta say Im finally a bit bummed/annoyed with these delays. This figure had been in the pipeline for two years before going for pre-order. I get delays happen, but man, after the first delay, they had to have known this figure was way behind schedule, as this has now gone into its 3rd delay. Just pick a release date, even if its in December or January rather than just wasting time each month with yet one more delay.

I wont complain too much more, as there are much more important things to get worked up over...but hopefully this is the last of the delays. I suppose we will know soon enough based in if the final product images start coming out or don't come out over the next few weeks.

When this Luke finally comes out perhaps HT will get to work on a Hoth Luke and Han to show next SDCC to be released three years later. But they haven't even pre-ordered Bespin Han. And when they theoretically make Hoth Luke is it Snowspeeder or Taun Taun rider? And while I'm incoherently rambling perhaps Wicket gives hope for a future Wampa?

That?s a lot of hope.
829b5600f6a0dc139170e7eeabc75664.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back