1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can?t wait to see pics, especially if they improved the fat suit or sculpts. Now I?m up to 3 figures I need to order that are already out, yoda, r2, and now this.

Posted by Jenkin Wong on Facebook:

72440392_10217453637945693_5815505634270904320_o.jpg

75311706_10217453671706537_9032595684125048832_o.jpg

That mouth open head sculpt looks terrible unless combined with the Endor helmet. I wish I'd ordered the deluxe instead of the Endor only version.

yeah, both sculpts are underwhelming. I?m not a fan of the open mouth or the sideways eyes. I didn?t like them on the proto, so I hoped it would be changed. I?ll try to grab it below retail. I doubt this will be a big seller, as the original Jedi luke has been out for a while.

Just a guess but I bet they don't make nearly as many of these as they did the original Jedi Luke set.

You would literally pass on the whole figure just because it doesn't have hand cuffs?

Well that and im not completely happy with how the head(s) look. It just doesn?t sit right with me personally

Just on my budget and having to decide between this, dooku, and esb Vader... I gotta be a bit nit picky. I just wanna be sure I?m happy with the bang for my buck. It just seemed a odd thing to leave out is all

Urgh not even a gloved hand to hold the lightsaber? On the bright side from some early blogger photos the suit doesn't look as fat.

I don't collect star wars anymore after Disney massacred it starting with the farce engorges, but I came for all comments saying how this sculpt is good from people trying to convince themselves it looks like Hamill like they did with the first Jedi luke figure. Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed. Maybe I came too early. Carry on, I'll be back later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't collect star wars anymore after Disney massacred it starting with the farce engorges, but I came for all comments saying how this sculpt is good from people trying to convince themselves it looks like Hamill like they did with the first Jedi luke figure. Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed. Maybe I came too early. Carry on, I'll be back later.

Gee how edgy.

Yawn.

Can't tell but the head sculpt looks like a new head sculpt.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

See you.

Anyone parting this guy out. I'm looking for sculpts and windswept hair. Message me if you are.

Back