1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It?s weird to me that this is taking so long given how much of the figure should be done. Mainly it?ll have new sculpts and a few new accessories.

It?s weird to me that this is taking so long given how much of the figure should be done. Mainly it?ll have new sculpts and a few new accessories.

I truly thought this one would have been an early release, with how long ago it was previewed and the similarities with the recently released ROTJ Luke standard figure. Three delays later, and still no word on this, lol.. im thinking I was wrong.

The regular Luke is still in stock at Sideshow, maybe they're waiting for that to sell out before throwing another version of the figure on there.

The regular Luke is still in stock at Sideshow, maybe they're waiting for that to sell out before throwing another version of the figure on there.

You think that might be the reason? Im not sure I completely know how Sideshow operates. The only reason id disagree is because the original Luke figure has been out for a long time now...i can't imagine a huge rush of people suddenly deciding they want it. Also the deluxe has been on pre-order as well for quite some time, I can't see another huge rush of sales for it once the original Luke isnt for sale anymore. Id have to think the rushes for both figures has passed.

I am going to order this, I?m just going to wait for some type of discount, specifically free shipping. This should be out soon and hopefully by December there should be some type of incentive for ss to clear out some figures. Same for aotc yoda, waiting for a sale. Realistically, I may be waiting a long time until next Xmas, lol.

Oh well, I really hope the delayed release means they are working to improve the original Luke/including a proper gloved sculpt.

But knowing HT they may just be working on protos for Marvel or upcoming films which may or may be released... But that said HT haven't be releasing much stuff as of late :dunno

Oh well, I really hope the delayed release means they are working to improve the original Luke/including a proper gloved sculpt.

But knowing HT they may just be working on protos for Marvel or upcoming films which may or may be released... But that said HT haven't be releasing much stuff as of late :dunno

Well there?s a ton of Star Wars content right around the corner, so they better be working on that. If not, I don?t know what?s going on with Hot Toys

Wow... bizarre. JUST got yet ANOTHER delay notice. The 3rd delay notice hadn't even passed yet...but now it's stating delay until November/December.

I got five different delay notices but it's interesting that four of them set a date of Nov-Jan but this Luke is listed Nov-Dec. Seems Luke may at least drop in Hong Kong soon.

I got five different delay notices but it's interesting that four of them set a date of Nov-Jan but this Luke is listed Nov-Dec. Seems Luke may at least drop in Hong Kong soon.

Def would be nice. Stop teasing me Hot Toys and just release the figure already!

I'm a little concerned about the possibility of sales tax kicking in next year. Hopefully the logistical nightmare that misguided tax law presents makes it too difficult to mandate or enforce.

I'm a little concerned about the possibility of sales tax kicking in next year. Hopefully the logistical nightmare that misguided tax law presents makes it too difficult to mandate or enforce.

What is the implication for those of us who purchased the figure? Is that more fees on top of what was already paid? I wasn't aware of this.

What is the implication for those of us who purchased the figure? Is that more fees on top of what was already paid? I wasn't aware of this.

If it goes into effect, then yes. But nobody knows for sure what's happening, as its it's complicated. Lots of online retailers started charging tax, but there are also many others who still don't.

Nice. Might need to get this guy. Not patient enough to wait for a 2.0!

Are these delays across the board or just Star Wars? If the former, I wonder if the troubles in HK are having any impact on delays.

It?s unclear. Many figures were released prior to projected release date. Others have been pushed back beyond their targeted release. It?s hard to say if they are just prioritizing certain figures over others, producing what?s easiest or what sells better, or if production is having problems due to manufacturing and policy issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these delays across the board or just Star Wars? If the former, I wonder if the troubles in HK are having any impact on delays.

It?s flat across the board. Been over 30 days since they released anything in Hong Kong so I think it?s safe to say the issues are coming from all the action going on over there recently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It?s flat across the board. Been over 30 days since they released anything in Hong Kong so I think it?s safe to say the issues are coming from all the action going on over there recently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't realize it had been that long. Like Hot Toys schedule before they had Marvel and Star Wars.

Back