Hot Toys MMS 501 Black Panther - Shuri

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped yesturday....so wait till about next Wednesday to get it. With WM4 and soon Scarlet Spider + Stan Lee....going to be an expensive couple of months.

I was talking with SSC because I was trying to move up my flex payments after a mistake I made just changing the day of them and they let me know mine is also in stock and can pay early if I?d like. Highly considering it.

She?s fully in stock at SSC today but already low stock remaining. Knew this would happen. Figure came out too good to not sell out fast.

Yeah I had to pull the trigger on her as well earlier today when I saw folks posting they were about to receive her. I had some rewards to throw at her as well, but over $21 to ship her to the East Coat on horseback no less kinda nullifies that. Free shipping essentially. At the time when I made the purchase, SSC was allowing 2 per person. Now they are only allowing one.

This arrived today. Gorgeous figure. The blaster gloves were difficult to get on. But they look so badass.
012f446d27cdbc58e37808af80859c07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol

You seem to post this in most of the threads I visit. I'm thinking that panic emoji could be your new avatar! :rotfl

:lol Well what can I say, I get pretty excited about all these new and upcoming figures :wink1: LOL I may do that.

This has Yondu written all over it.

Hopefully there won't be another BBTS 'Yondu' debacle.

Back