Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like to think about "my" TLJ, because I understand there is no such thing.

But I'm not at all a complainer.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

I utterly adored TFA, and the trailer for TLJ hyped me like nothing else. I'm counting down the days until my double feature.

Some of us will be enjoying the release of a sci fi film we look forward to with our family.

A nice discussion with friends about the plot and how good the film is.

We will ignore the constant bad news from some other part of the world that has little impact on our local community.

We will ignore politics because again, we are not in charge and never will be.

And we will wait on another prototype for the hobby we love and that keeps us smiling..

It is all about perspective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4050585393_c69cb40dcb_o.png

On a side note, if we get a Leia - I hope it's the outfit she wears on Crait. Looks awesome - and would probably look great with the other TLJ chars.

On a side note, if we get a Leia - I hope it's the outfit she wears on Crait. Looks awesome - and would probably look great with the other TLJ chars.

I want regal looking Leia so badly. She looks amazing in TLJ.

I dunno, you think someone as clumsy and stupid as Ozzel would be a hit with the ladies???

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

He's only not a hit with Vader, his boss.

As far as the ladies go, he's an Admiral and wears a uniform, so yes, it's possible.

Re: Hot Toys The Last Jedi Rey 1/6 Figure

Their sculpt always has the same issue....
But better than TFA.

ZVabo2a.jpg

I've never minded a face sculpt that's not 100% and I was looking forward to this version of Rey. That said, this is the first time I've been conflicted with pre-ordering. Based off the proto and seeing the edited shot I'm having a hard time deciding what to do. The eyes aren't doing it for me. The one eye has slight goat eye going on and something else is just throwing off the likeness, and dare I say it looks bad - again that's my perspective. The edited photo above is so much better tho.
I know TFA version isn't spot on either but I don't have the same jarring reaction to the face that this one gives me. I'm tempted to just get that version instead, but I'm worried if I go TFA then the final release of this Rey will be greatly improved and maybe not be as small as TFA version. Only have to wait a year to find out...

Overall i still prefer scavenger rey costume and accessories. Waiting for the perfect daisy sculpt before buying another rey. There is still 1 more movie left.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back