Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for this figure and this movie. So glad they didn't put rooted hair on this, it would've ruined the figure imo.

Yes great video. You're the man iPhone !!

Really good to get closeups of the proto and in video form and high quality stills. I think a lot more people will be interested due to these videos,

Wonder if we'll get the hooded cloak we keep seeing.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

DE1C4CAC-C636-4835-ABD4-6BF1DE5FEB21.jpeg

Be honest. If Luke and Rey had switched places, and Rey had trained with Yoda for the exact same amount of time as Luke had up to the point in time at which this scene takes place...................How quickly would Rey have had that damn X-Wing out of the marsh? :lol

Great video!

I do really like how her costume always covers all of the wrist and elbow joints perfectly. It's almost as if Disney was thinking of her Hot Toys figure when they designed the character. :lol

Be honest. If Luke and Rey had switched places, and Rey had trained with Yoda for the exact same amount of time as Luke had up to the point in time at which this scene takes place...................How quickly would Rey have had that damn X-Wing out of the marsh? :lol

This is obviously a trick question. Rey would've had no problem whatsoever landing the X-Wing safely on land.

Sorry but that sculpt could be far better.

I agree, but something to consider also is the lighting at this event has been very unkind to the figures on display there. Both the Hela and JL WW sculpts look poor as well, nothing like initially shown.

While the sculpt could use work, all the pictures of figures on display at this event have been unflattering and the sculpts don't show up very detailed all that well in pictures under the lighting at the event.

It might be something other than the lighting too. But it is the lighting. The same discussion is going on almost any thread that I follow, with pictures from this show.

Looks like the same sculptor did this,jynn,and 1/4 bale. They all have the same shaped eyes and the eyes are a tad too far apart. Lighting aside she still has these flaws along with the cromagnin forehead and brow

It's the lighting - every figure that has pictures posted from this show suffers under it - even Yondu doesn't look as good, and that's a perfect sculpt.

The only thing I've thought about the Rey sculpt is that it should be more full in the face, but the pics from this show are unflattering to ALL the headsculpts.

I know it's technically the resistance outfit we got from force awakens but do you think they will do it again with the poncho shown in TLJ? The poncho looks really cool.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm getting more and more tempted with getting this figure. At first I intended to hold off and see if they release a TLJ version of the Resistance outfit, with maybe the poncho, just because I skipped TFA Resistance Rey, and it would be different enough from the Jakku Rey I have. I felt this version was a little too similar to the Jakku version. But she just looks so damn good! I like the new color scheme and boots, and like her new 'do. I think it's a different enough look for me to have on my shelf!

I want to get this, but I don’t see the need to ungently preorder..the TFA Rey is still available on SSC , so I’ll think I will wait till it comes in stock and maybe get her at a discount price

Wonder if we'll get an extra accessory revealed in todays TV spot, or will you have to swap it from another figure?[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back