Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if we'll get an extra accessory revealed in todays TV spot, or will you have to swap it from another figure?[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Excellent question! I was surprised to see that in the tv spot. But was definitely a hype moment for me. It could be like the TFA Rey and be announced later on.

Excellent question! I was surprised to see that in the tv spot. But was definitely a hype moment for me. It could be like the TFA Rey and be announced later on.
I presume it's the weapon nearest at hand for her and no indication of where she's heading story wise. So not sure it would be included with this figure.

I presume it's the weapon nearest at hand for her and no indication of where she's heading story wise. So not sure it would be included with this figure.

That's true too. It's literally a red herring. It's the only reason they included it in the tv spot.

Seems like she's "force stealing" it in the TV spot. I presume she's had hers taken off her and been delivered to snoke return of the jedi style.

Let’s not talk too much about tv spot/potential spoilers in this thread please. Will we get a resistance Rey version or did people miss the boat for the movie promo TFA version?

Yes you're right, which is why I made a spoiler discussion thread for that very reason. :)

I think Resistance Rey is done. Probably the next Rey we get is Jedi Training Poncho Rey from the trailers.

Yes you're right, which is why I made a spoiler discussion thread for that very reason. :)

I think Resistance Rey is done. Probably the next Rey we get is Jedi Training Poncho Rey from the trailers.

That's Resistance Rey with a poncho and different arm wraps.

I was just thinking, like how many times has HT released Luke's lightsaber ? They sure got their moneys worth out of that mold :lol

:rotfl

Luke DX 07, Luke Farmboy, Rey, Resistance Rey, Finn, Anakin, TLJ Rey... What can I say, it's a good mold.

Edit: Now we can add TLJ Luke to that list as well.

Luke DX 07, Luke Farmboy, Rey, Resistance Rey, Finn, Anakin, TLJ Rey... What can I say, it's a good mold.

I just noticed your name, and was filled with a blistering amount of rage!! Trying to shoot all those damn frogs in MGS3 and missing by 1 is something that haunts me to this day.

But I digress...

I just noticed your name, and was filled with a blistering amount of rage!! Trying to shoot all those damn frogs in MGS3 and missing by 1 is something that haunts me to this day.

But I digress...

Yes it is definitely an unforgiving challenge. My apologies, I did not mean to insight rage. :lol

MGS3 is one of my favorite games of all time. When I made my SSF account, I was deep in MGSV hype and replaying the series over and over. Still waiting on the Snake Eater PS4 remake...

I kind of want to pre-order Rey now since I have Luke in order. Must resist.. (at least until I get a coupon or some more rewards).

Having now seen the movie...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Having now seen the movie...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

After watching the film last night, I am going through the TLJ figure threads once more to see if I really "need" any of them in my collection.

I'm definitely passing on this version. Scavenger Rey seems enough for me, at this time. Perhaps E9 Rey will be more tempting.

It's crazy that I've been collecting Hot Toys since the beginning and this is the first time that I've seen a movie, and didn't want any surprise characters. I'm totally fine already having Rey, Kylo, & Luke on PO and that's it.

It's crazy that I've been collecting Hot Toys since the beginning and this is the first time that I've seen a movie, and didn't want any surprise characters. I'm totally fine already having Rey, Kylo, & Luke on PO and that's it.

Ditto. Although, I'll be PO'ing Poe, I knew that before the film. I'd also like to see a General Leia, but they don't seem to be too interested in that...

I'm tempted for this Rey, but I kinda want to wait for her IX look when she's a Jedi Master.

I hope that there’s a 5 to 10 year time jump for Episode IX. I’d like to see what a more seasoned and mature Rey would wear.

Back