1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took some new pictures

FhPJuXg.jpg

y49HUvy.jpg

fNiWChX.jpg

HJUqTzd.jpg

V2neslR.jpg

DmLTW7d.jpg

Great pictures! :clap

You can only see them from a certain angle, I tried. My wife says they look intentional

I got mine today and I noticed those "scratches" too. I just assume it's from that sticker that was over the base. I'm not too worried about it.
I'm also pleased to say that my zipper works great and the saber blades fit nice and snug I to both hilts. The blade also illuminates all the way to the end. I also went with the "Stop In the name of Love" pose. Sorry for the really bad photos.
4e67e64bb6dbb46c59b07e71fb2febf8.jpg
f23a4d00405f7aeab0ac322dd5aad524.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. I sent pics and we'll see if SSC will replace it.

Here are some camera phone pics, I love the figure.

Photo Feb 04, 6 50 56 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 04, 6 52 00 PM.jpg

Just got mine and was wondering if the "wear" on the silver lining of his helmet is intentional or a defect?

Got my Kylo last night, super pleased with him.

One question, is his face supposed to have these scratches/black spots on it?
Kylo Full.jpg

Last edited:
Hiow do you all get the 'hand' pointed up to see the palm so well.....feels like mine is going to pop out of joint if I try to angle it up that much.

Nothing too extreme with poses on this guy. like the idea of 'quiet rage' as it were:

DSCN0437.JPG
DSCN0441.JPG
DSCN0451.JPG

Using a zipper instead of velcro is a 'what were they thinking?!?!' choice. Sometimes HT is dumb. And fully agree by this same time next year we will be onto KR 2.0

Last edited:
Sweet pic Rook. :rock

I like this guy's writing style :lol It's about Kylo getting beat by Rey: Kylo Vs Finn and Rey - You're missing the damn point! - Imgur

An edited excerpt of a few paragraphs:

So...after being shown the pure unadulterated hell that spews forth from this hand-held death cannon (Chewbacca's bow) in a deluge of destruction and demise, we can all agree that being shot with this thing tops a long list of things you don't want to happen to you.

Well, it happens to Kylo Ren.

And, what does he do? Well, he doesn't get thrown through the air like every other bleeping thing that gets hit by this murder machine. In fact, he just kind of takes a knee for a minute. He doesn't get instantly wrecked while careening through the air hoping for the sweet release of death. He gets up, and proceeds to walk it the bleep off.

But, he doesn't just quit there. He doesn't just walk off what everything else in the universe instantly dies from. He goes out to find a couple (female dogs), and tear them apart.

Last edited:
Soooo it looks like I have a special edition Kylo stand lol

This is the nicest looking defective item I've ever seen lol

The cracks are underneath and the surface is still smooth. This is so strange. The figure was sealed and still had the protective film on the stand when I unboxed it.

It looks cool because it appears to represent his personality lol

d1b19cdd31d92498b663e38c43b8e488.jpg

a2a7aafba0e846103622b8be75769766.jpg

Soooo it looks like I have a special edition Kylo stand lol

This is the nicest looking defective item I've ever seen lol

The cracks are underneath and the surface is still smooth. This is so strange. The figure was sealed and still had the protective film on the stand when I unboxed it.

It looks cool because it appears to represent his personality lol

d1b19cdd31d92498b663e38c43b8e488.jpg

a2a7aafba0e846103622b8be75769766.jpg

Same thing on my stand. Are you sure they're cracks? I thought they just might be marks left behind from the protective film.

Same thing on my stand. Are you sure they're cracks? I thought they just might be marks left behind from the protective film.

Mine too, I posted a few pages back (528) - I also thought it was intentional, but many others on FB confirmed they have good ones.

Everyone is talking about 3d printing a melted vader helmet or a driver sculpt, I'm just patiently waiting for someone to 3d print a lightsabered star destroyer computer terminal...

Back