1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone is talking about 3d printing a melted vader helmet or a driver sculpt, I'm just patiently waiting for someone to 3d print a lightsabered star destroyer computer terminal...

Maybe the next Rey figure will come with an interrogation chair and Stormtrooper blaster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kylo Full.jpg

Went with the on the box pose, looks pretty badass!

Wonder why some people got the "cracked" stand and others got a plain one...?

I like the cracked one. Does that indicate the re-run?

Pretty sure mine was rerun, ordered and shipped last week from sideshow and I did not get a cracked base.

Just got my 3D printed melted vader helmet today. It was a great price on eBay. I think if I add some non gloss paint it will be fairly accurate.

Also, my base doesn't have the scratches

Don't have that on mine.

Soooo it looks like I have a special edition Kylo stand lol

This is the nicest looking defective item I've ever seen lol

The cracks are underneath and the surface is still smooth. This is so strange. The figure was sealed and still had the protective film on the stand when I unboxed it.

It looks cool because it appears to represent his personality lol

d1b19cdd31d92498b663e38c43b8e488.jpg

a2a7aafba0e846103622b8be75769766.jpg

I got mine last week, and the stand has no cracks.
Opened him up last night. He does pose very well, but I just couldn't get a decent pic.
I finally got the sort of shot I wanted:

I posed him with the Star Wars gang, but he didnt't fit in (figuratively as well as physically), so I had to start a Force Awakens display with the TIE Pilot.

Good call Wor-Gar.

I hope mine is cracked, that's pretty cool. Just like him and his lightsaber crystal.

Love this guy. My only complaint is getting a natural drape on the outer robe, it's too stiff.
50c9add9ee683b362619cae4f26222ff.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Easy to solve the base question: people with cracks post your bases and we'll see if the crack pattern matches. If not, it's actually cracked.

Here's the best shot I could get of mine
b12d50fe6daeeeb7cd10d683c4f12f90.jpg

Back