1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yey! zipper came off !! :hi5: not sure who on earth would pick a damn zipper over velcro. The figure is beautiful though, they nailed it. Another disappointing fact is how crappy the lightsaber is, the 3 light sabers came off so you can put them in the other arm but the side ones are very loose which is annoying. 2nd disappointing fact is how crappy the LED is on this one, basically it lights up half way up the beam. So it looks like the tip isn't even on.

Besides those little issues, it is an excellent figure.

Yey! zipper came off !! :hi5: not sure who on earth would pick a damn zipper over velcro. The figure is beautiful though, they nailed it. Another disappointing fact is how crappy the lightsaber is, the 3 light sabers came off so you can put them in the other arm but the side ones are very loose which is annoying. 2nd disappointing fact is how crappy the LED is on this one, basically it lights up half way up the beam. So it looks like the tip isn't even on.

Besides those little issues, it is an excellent figure.

Can you not just roll the sleeve up instead of using the zipper?

Everyone wants a Driver head. I want to know if anyone is making melted Vader heads!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I try to mess with 1/6 scale zippers as less as possible. Never going to put the LED saber arm on.

Even without zippers, none of my SW figures have the LED saber arm on. Looks cool no doubt, but just not enough of a big deal to me to warrant taking the arm on and off.

Im still surprised at how many people here dont know how HT operates. They never go all in on the first iteration of a figure. This would kill their business of being able to double and triple dip this stuff. Of course they could have done all that. They purposely didnt.

This leaves room for them to do a DX and a 2.0. I mean they went NUTS with the Batman figures, and thats not even as popular as Star Wars. For just ONE movie, Dark Knight, they did FOUR versions of Heath Ledgers Joker. Lmao. Ill bet over the years they release a bunch of versions of every new Star Wars character. Its inevitable. People were not using their heads if they thought they would go all in on this one version of Kylo and call it a wrap lol. Theyre just getting started with this first version.

Yep. I hope so. I just got this first version of Kylo Ren and I'm definitely up for a 2.0. I was going to pull the trigger on buying a "spare" because I'm worried I'll re-pose this one over and over again until it breaks!

It is a great figure.

e60cb87c214039bffb4b82e1c86b7d11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow...what line-up! Looks great! I don't think I'm going to go that far but it looks good. Are you going for a Snow Trooper and Flame Trooper too?

There are a lot of great pictures turning up in here...great to see some cool poses other than the "stop in the name of love" one...it's a good one but the variety is welcome.

The more I look at this figure the more intrigued I am by the character....that is one of the film's successes.

Hope more cool shots keep turning up in here....

Got mine today, and unless I am going nuts, the base looks "cracked" - I thought it might be because the sticker left residue but it looks intentional, is it supposed to look that way?

Yep. I hope so. I just got this first version of Kylo Ren and I'm definitely up for a 2.0. I was going to pull the trigger on buying a "spare" because I'm worried I'll re-pose this one over and over again until it breaks!

Obviously they are going to do another Kylo before Ep8 comes out. They would be absolute fools not to. Im assuming sometime in 2017. Possibly even as early as late this year, who knows. I wouldnt doubt it, but 2017 seems more likely, leading up to 8 after Rouge One has died down a little. Would make a ton of sense to do Kylo DX like next summer as the hype for 8 is really heating up.

Much of their business is from double and triple dipping. They do it all the time. Obviously people have seen what theyve done with Iron Man. Theres only 5 movies that he's in and how many figures are there? There has to be like 50 of them. Its insane, and Star Wars is the biggest thing out there. They are going to go absolute bat***** crazy with these SW figures.

Back