1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must have just made it into the first batch thats shipping. I just preordered it a week and a half ago, and got the sideshow notice that im being billed tomorrow so that they can process the order. Im assuming Ill have it late this week.

Anyone know when BBTS will get Kylo in?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So if SSC doesn't delay shipping due to being back logged, I should have ANH Luke tomorrow and then Kylo on Wednesday. :yess:

Luke for me states as having shipped, and Kylo's status changed to "Item(s) Shipping Soon".

Pre-ordered from SSC on 21st and shipping soon notice on 22nd. I told myself I was done with Hot Toys after the first Avengers series. Held steady through the ANH/TFA figure previews despite the much stronger attachment to the series. Then TFA released and some serious rabbit hole appeared..or was it a planted force suggestion :rotfl. Planning to stick with Kylo Ren and Rey figures only. We'll see.

Guess I got lucky.

kEL4F6U.jpg

"Item(s) shipping soon". Usually that means today right? I hope they do. A thing that bugs me is that I can`t get on the live chat with them. Obviously Luke Skywalker is in store. My last downpayment is february. In the past I have asked them to charge me in full and ship it as soon as they have it and they have always done it. Now I can`t get in touch. Calling is an option but I would rather not from Norway..

Back