1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the UK and got mine from Sideshow yesterday. Great figure. Simple design. Got Tie Pilot and Jakku delivered also.

007_1_zpsdbawbm8s.jpg

He's shipping already? Damn, I best get my order in!
Those who have the figure already are you pleased with it? He's he worth the purchase?

Mine charged and will hopefully ship today. UPS is back to normal after the blizzard so I should have him Monday. I actually saw a fleet of UPS trucks on the highway today so I know they've got a busy few days ahead!

SHIPPING SOON!

I find if I ignore Episode 1 and 2 and never watch them....I am ok with the PT...

giphy.gif

"Item(s) shipping soon". Usually that means today right? I hope they do. A thing that bugs me is that I can`t get on the live chat with them. Obviously Luke Skywalker is in store. My last downpayment is february. In the past I have asked them to charge me in full and ship it as soon as they have it and they have always done it. Now I can`t get in touch. Calling is an option but I would rather not from Norway..

If you have Twitter contact them at "@SideshowCS" they get back amazingly quick there. I was able to handle things on my account via DM.

Mine changed to "Item Shipping Soon" but I haven't seen the charge yet.

They need to pull those customer service people off of twitter and put them on the phones and online live chat.

Agreed. I've tried calling 8 times over the last hour and no one answers. I sent them a message on twitter 20 minutes ago. We'll see if I get a response.

When I watch more footage and see more details on Ren's saber, you can tell the saber isn't a completed saber, by the noise and the fact that the wires are sticking out

On the fence about this one.

No Adam Driver headsculpt
Lightsaber looks crap
Can't remove hood/outer robes

Basically can't pose him vs Finn/Rey since no unmasked version.

Lightsaber looks crap

how does the lightsaber look like crap? it looks great....

The hood can be removed, only held on with a couple stitches and does no damage at all to the figure to remove it.

I'm with you on the headsculpt, but I'm still getting him, it's a badass figure and if you don't think he will still look awesome fighting Rey or Finn with his mask on....Wait for 2.0

how does the lightsaber look like crap? it looks great....

The hood can be removed, only held on with a couple stitches and does no damage at all to the figure to remove it.

I'm with you on the headsculpt, but I'm still getting him, it's a badass figure and if you don't think he will still look awesome fighting Rey or Finn with his mask on....Wait for 2.0

I'll probably still get it. I want the whole TFA collection. Excluding variants.

Lightsaber looks crap

I too am equally bummed that this version isn't good for that final fight. That's why I'm posing him with some Stormtroopers. Hoping to replicate his moments in the opening of the film (not that I expect them to make a Lor San Tekka figure).

Once I get the unmasked version, that version gets displayed fighting Rey.

fc0ild.jpg

Back