1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have Twitter contact them at "@SideshowCS" they get back amazingly quick there. I was able to handle things on my account via DM.

Mine changed to "Item Shipping Soon" but I haven't seen the charge yet.

Thank you, I will try that! Mine has not shipped yet either. Same status as before

As mentioned before, this version is perfectly fine for me because I would pose Kylo with his mask and hood on regardless, so a Driver sculpt is irrelevant to me. Cool to have that option, yes, but it would end up just sitting in the box. I do believe you can remove his hood and robe, and I think his lightsaber looks awesome.

I plan on putting him in a pose that emulates him freezing the laser blast at the beginning of the film while massacring the village.

Ren has shipped! Dang it, I'll be outta town when it shows up here but it'll be cool to come home to a new figure...post lots of pics, everyone!

SHIPPED.....

Now we wait......

giphy.gif

and hope its not delivered like this...

giphy.gif

Ugh, I guess that's what I get for ordering it right when it popped up. No shipping email, no charging email, no responses to my inquiries. I may be done with Sideshow after this. It's not like they are the only game in town when it comes to Hot Toys.

Ugh, I guess that's what I get for ordering it right when it popped up. No shipping email, no charging email, no responses to my inquiries. I may be done with Sideshow after this. It's not like they are the only game in town when it comes to Hot Toys.

When did you order Kylo?

September 7, 2015. What grinds my gears is how I've sent them a few messages and they have not responded to me. Someone suggested tweeting them so maybe that'll work.

That's odd. Hopefully you'll get it soon!

I didn't get a shipping notice, but I logged into my Sideshow account, and it said it shipped and had a tracking number. So I guess it's on its way.

Back