1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I remember the tiny bits of EU stories I've picked up over the years, the Sith had some ancient "homeworld" which is/was the location of the original Sith temple or whatever the equivalent is. It's was eventually abandoned as the planet was essentially dead, being devastated by endless wars. I'm sure someone here will correct me, but that's what I remember. I also think it's different from the homeworld of the actual ancient race of beings called Sith, and that the Sith we know are called "Lords of the Sith" because they enslaved this race and eventually drove them to extinction. It's all very convoluted, and that's about all I can remember of it.

Exiled Jedies came to the Korriban, homeworld of the Siths. They did not drove them to extinction, they teached them about the force. Force sensitives became Sith Lords, others end up as a slaves/workers. Republic wanted to extinct them as they was a huge threat. But some fractions of the Siths escaped from Korriban (under siege of Republic and Jedies) and find a new home on the planet Dromund Kaas (now with Darth Vitiate aka Sith Emperor behind the wheel).

If I remember the tiny bits of EU stories I've picked up over the years, the Sith had some ancient "homeworld" which is/was the location of the original Sith temple or whatever the equivalent is. It's was eventually abandoned as the planet was essentially dead, being devastated by endless wars. I'm sure someone here will correct me, but that's what I remember. I also think it's different from the homeworld of the actual ancient race of beings called Sith, and that the Sith we know are called "Lords of the Sith" because they enslaved this race and eventually drove them to extinction. It's all very convoluted, and that's about all I can remember of it.

This sounds like something Robot Chicken should have explored.:lol

Good to see a post about shipping mixed into the sea of pointless non Canon Old Republic banter.

I preordered like three minutes after Sideshow opened preorders and I haven't received any sort of notice though.

Good to see a post about shipping mixed into the sea of pointless non Canon Old Republic banter.

I preordered like three minutes after Sideshow opened preorders and I haven't received any sort of notice though.

That's cuz sideshow thinks you're pointless and will give you yours last :wink1:

I may not care for the Old Republic mmo, but damn do I love the first KOTOR game.

As for this figure... it can't ship fast enough! Debating on whether or not to keep him permanently posed with the saber arm. Can the wiring be damaged by the wrist articulation on these types of figures?

I may not care for the Old Republic mmo, but damn do I love the first KOTOR game.

As for this figure... it can't ship fast enough! Debating on whether or not to keep him permanently posed with the saber arm. Can the wiring be damaged by the wrist articulation on these types of figures?

It might be possible, but would probly take tremendous amounts of constant movement and I doubt anyone would ever move the wrist enough to cause any damage to the wiring.

Did you ever play the second one? The game itself wasn't that great, but the storyline was incredible. Still one of my all time favorite Star Wars stories to date.

RU3vGEN.jpg LXa5n0w.jpg Just picked him up and love this piece.

Cool pics! My anticipation level is going through the roof with this guy.

There is quite good "movie", a timeline, made by Bioware. Explaining part of the Old Republic timeline.

https://youtu.be/iGBvgClhjWk

Thanks for that.

But it seems like the history is simply repeated over and over for 30,000 years. Do Sith always have an Empire behind them? In the movie, ROTS, you'd think the Jedi would know immediately that Palps is bad as soon as he makes his army -- all the ships look the same as passed Sith Empires.

It really is for children that don't think too hard on a subject and just want the same thing over and over again: a new Darth with a breath-screen, a new all-powerful army, a new chosen one who falls, a new hero, a new Jedi, a new Jedi Temple falls, etc, etc....

Cancelled mine, in the key scenes of tfa he is unmasked, I'm sure they'll do another version with alternate heads so I'll wait for that.

Back